Blank TV Guide (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    TV-Server Version: Client (1.0 on Server HTPC)
    MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21688
    MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3
    Windows Version: Windows XP + SP3 and updates
    CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.21 GHz
    HDD: WD
    Memory: 1GB
    Motherboard:
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT
    Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.8122 (1/14/2009)
    Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC'97
    1. TV Card: HDHomerun to Server
    1. TV Card Type:
    MPEG2 Video Codec: MPC - Mpeg2 decoder
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: MPC - Audio
    h.264 Video Codec: ffdshow
    Satelite/CableTV Provider: OTA ATSC
    HTPC Case:
    Cooling:
    Power Supply:
    Remote:
    TV: Monitor (1280x1024)
    TV - HTPC Connection: VGA

I didn' know if I shoiuld make a new post or not.. it does have to do with the TV Guide.

I installed the new SVN on a client machine, one I use to test stuff before it goes on my HTPC. With the new SVN (#3) I am no longer getting the TV Guide listings... the guide comes up, but the Channel column is empty and the program columns are completely blank. I'm using Schedules Direct to get my Listings on the Server HTPC.

I get the channel listing in mini guide and can change channels there, and get program info on the TV home screen , but I cannot program a channel to record with out the main Guide.

I did not change any settings for the Server and I can watch TV on the client, no problem there, I just get a blank Guide. In Blue3 as well as other skins.

My HTPC is an older working SVN (#1, I think) with a client/server setup. Guide is working on the HTPC.

regards,

Chuck

------------------ edit

With everything else working properly on my test machine, I finally updated my HTPC Server/client machine... that fixed the blank guide on my test client machine. I was afraid I would lose my guide on my HTPC, gladly, it didn't break.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom