Blue Portal - Free Cellphone Remote (1 Viewer)

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
V1.2 will be released soon. please let me know what you think you the new features.

Auto Connect - Blue portal will automatically connect to the last device it was connected to if it can be found. else it will search for devices.

"Skins"- the background of Blue Portal can now be chosen by putting a file called bg.png in the BluePortal folder in your images folder that will be created when the programs run. this also allows you to fit any background to the full screen of your phone.

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
The new version that i'll release soon will fix this problem by letting you choose the image to use as a background. if you give me your e-mail i can send you a copy and the background image that you can just resize to the needed resolution.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    i also use N70 and the background image is bigger than my screen.

also it does not work for me. i have used salling clicker script for mp and it did work, but yours is not working.

maybe is because i did not install your plugin correctly, cause for me , your instructions are a bit confusing. can u put the instalation steps more clear (maybe number them, screenshots, etc). specially the KeyboardInputPlugin part.

thanks

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    which link is this? The one in the user manual is correct as is the one on the download page? clicking on the one in the manual doesn't work you have to copy and paste. it must be the pdf creator i used. i'll try get a different one. Thanks a lot.
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom