Boxer, TLC & Channel9 (1 Viewer)

Biografen

Portal Pro
June 5, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey MP people
I have a question, probably most for the Danes.

This week Boxer has released 28 free channels for 2 weeks. BUT i can't find the TLC or Channel9 when i scan for thannels ( well i only find 20 channels, but thoes 2 are the one's the Miss wants)
How do i scan to find thoes channels ( Im using an antenna on the roof)

another thing, what are the parses for TLC ?
and example for DR1 is

<channel id = "dr.dk/mas/whatson/channel/DR1">
<display-name>DR1</display-name>
<icon>http://www.dr.dk/tjenester/programoversigt/Images/Logos/DR1.gif</icon>
</channel>

and for TV2 FILM it is

<channel id = "dr.dk/external/ritzau/channel/t2f">
<display-name>TV 2 film</display-name>
<icon>http://www.dr.dk/tjenester/programoversigt/Images/Logos/t2f.gif</icon>
</channel>

im running MP 1.1.0.0 and im very satisfied with that version, it runs smoooth

Ill like to thanks for the help in advanced :)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Biografen

This week Boxer has released 28 free channels for 2 weeks. BUT i can't find the TLC or Channel9 when i scan for thannels ( well i only find 20 channels, but thoes 2 are the one's the Miss wants)
    It sounds like you are missing just one of the frequencies. If you know any of the other frequencies then try to do an advanced "search for transponder list" scan and see if it finds the other channels.

mm

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    mm1352000 .. hey there
    i have tried to do an advanced search in tv-server setup, but it dont find anything

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again

You can find the Boxer frequency and channel list -->here<--. Apparently Canaal 9 and TLC are on mux 3. Frequency depends on your region. Take the number in the frekvens column and multiply by 1000. Also try frequency +- 125.

Example: for Anholt, frequency for mux 3 is 570. You should do an advanced "single transponder" scan with frequencies 570000, 569875, 570125. Bandwidth should always be 8.

I hope that makes sense. :)
    mm

PS: I know in Sweeden Boxer uses DVB-T2 for some frequencies. If it is the same in Denmark then you would not be able to receive any DVB-T2 channels with your HVR-4400. I hope TLC and Canaal 9 are not on a DVB-T2 frequency!

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

Isn't those channels DVB-T2 (modulation 256QAM)? Your card wont find them if its just for DVB-T.

/tompa

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    mm1352000... You are a "merlin" it worked like a charm, now i got ALL the channels :)

BUT ... hehe

Now the EPG made a "Random" order, so when i look at the Program guide in the MP, there is no logik in the set up (my logik). Before i had the channels sortet in a way we like, and i was sure i could do that in MP, but ... but ...but HOW .... im 99,5% sure it is possible, i have in MP TV Server configuration/ TV Channel move the channels up and down, and made the order we like, but it make no change to the Programming guide. am i getting old and remembering wrong, or is it possible to sort the channels like you want them.

again , perfect with the Canal9 and TLC transponder thing. was very easy when to know what to look for :) magic.

...but how come you know about danish boxer and transponders ? hehe

UPS
    channel sorting done, i just needed to reboot PC, strange hehe
    THX alot for helping out :)

tompa....Hey there

No they are not DVB-T2, and if they was DVB-T2, i would still be able to find them, cause boxer will send all DVB-T2 signals out as "normal" DVB-T signals too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom