Browse SVT and TV4 video archives (1 Viewer)

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Another bump.
I am getting behind on Playa del Sol due to this plugin not working... ;-)

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Terribly sorry for not making this happen. Current status is even worse than before. The motherboard in my computer is broken. Source code should still be on the harddrive but I'm not in the mood to install Visual Studio and do the coding from my HTPC. Also, spring is here and I have just too much to do that is not computer related...

baloubic

Portal Member
June 10, 2006
More than 5000 views, when other threads have like 50 - and still this project is dying...

Please! Someone do something - upload what's done so far and let others help out! This _has_ to happen! ;)

JonasIL

Portal Member
April 29, 2007
Home Country
Israel Israel
I'd be happy to help out with the coding of this as well - but please, do share the source code.

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
MrMad, now that the rainy summer is almost gone, perhaps you have some time to make this plugin work?
Or, as you see there are people willing to help if you share the code!

Ha det gött! /Niclas

HooX

Portal Pro
July 13, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
God Damn, i'm fighting my ass off to get somethings like this to work...
I'm not a programmer, but i tried all the plug ins and so on with nothing that really works yet.
I'm intressed of this beacuse i want do be able to watch svt:s Rapport everyday...

What i have done so far is that i downloaded the program juice, wich is downloading my pod stream and saves on my harddrive and from the mediportal option my movies i've got an folder that's called news... So every day there's a new Rapport :)

But your idea sounds much easier...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom