Bugfix for GUITextScrollUpControl in here (1 Viewer)

AndyQ

Portal Member
May 27, 2005
Inthe current CVS version, noticed that the GUITextScrollUpControl doesn't reset the scroll delay when the setText method is called.

This manifests itself noticably in the TVGuide when as you switch to a different program which has multiple lines, the top line is already scroll ing and you tend to miss it.

Anyway, the fix is simple - add the following lines to the end of the setText method:

// Set timeElapsed to be 0 so we delay scrolling again
timeElapsed = 0.0f;

Not sure if this is the best place/way to post fixes as I don't have access to CVS (actually, how would I go about getting access?)

Cheers
Andy

AndyQ

Portal Member
May 27, 2005
Cheers, now I've got my MediaPC up and running I plan on trying to see if I can fix any small annoyances I find :)

Next up is using the number keys on my MCE remote to send codes to the Blaster - either that or looking at MyRSS to allow some way of displaying the main article (I've ported a htm lto text conversion based on Vilistextum that works a treat), plus I should finish my MyCartoon plugin...

Hmmm, so many things.

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Nice fix, Andy! Thanks!

Keep it up, don't hesitate to post stuff in here. As long as you post good work like this, you risk to get contacted and invited by the dev-team :)

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom