Bugs in GridViewRip.cs (1 Viewer)

achmed13

September 2, 2010
Hello all,

we have found four bugs on three different systems (Win7 i386, Win7 amd64, WinXP SP3 i386 as GuestHost in Virtualbox).

1. If I start MPTagThat after inserting an audio disk, then the rip buttons are disabled. The rip buttons will be only enabled in the method mediaChangeMonitor_MediaInserted.

2. If I start MPTagThat, insert an audio disk and select only one track (e.g. track 4), then the RippingThread terminate with the following exception:
2011-01-09 22:49:26.230064 [Error][ 1][GridViewRip.RippingThread ]: Rip: Exception: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei MPTagThat.GridView.GridViewRip.RippingThread()

I added the condition row.Cells[0].Value == null before row.Cells[0].Value == DBNull.Value in line 384 and no exception will be thrown.

3. If I start MPTagThat, insert an audio disk, deselect and select the checkbox in the table header, then the checkbox in the highlighted row is not selected, but this track will be ripped.

4. If the RippingThread is running, the main window has no response. All tracks will be ripped and the main window has response, after the RippingThread is finished.

I can only fix the first and the second bug with a hack. :sorry:

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    1, 2 and 4 is fixed.

i'm hunting #3 since ages and can't make it work. seems to be a problem with the Gridview.
    Everything working here locally. unfortunately my Internet connection at home is broken. i need to wait on a new ADSL Modem, before i can upload a new version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom