MPTagThat (3 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
MP1 MP2 Version Update DE
first release of MPTagThat2 released today
first release of MPTagThat2 released today
New version uploaded: MPTagThat Changelog --------- Legend: ------- + Added - Deleted x Fixed 1.0.0.466 14.12.2023...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPTagThat2 Release DE
Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question about MPTagThat 2 is there a new final version of the program ore a newer beta version from MPTagThat 2 available? cu Entdecker
Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question about MPTagThat 2 is there a new final version of the program ore a newer beta version from...
UPDATE 14.12.2023 After several years of development, where, due to private and job related reasons, i had pauses of several...
Replies
Views
Yes, absolutely. With just a small change. Attached is a version, which is compatible with MPTagThat2
Yes, absolutely. With just a small change. Attached is a version, which is compatible with MPTagThat2
This is the Forum for MPTagThat the Mediaportal Tag Editor. The lastest Version of the Tag Editor can always be found here. We...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
Replies
Views
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. Please grab the new version
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. Please grab the new version
Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on...
Replies
Views
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you are still using the product, please give the new version a try.
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you are still using the product, please give the new version a try.
Windows XP, SP3, all updates. English. MPTagThat lives in its own directory. Upon starting I get the semi-transparent splash...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scripts help DE
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you still need that functinality, i'd suggest that you download the new version and i can help with a script then.
Sorry i was not very active on the forum in the last 3 years. If you still need that functinality, i'd suggest that you download...
Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help...
Replies
Views
Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of MPTagThat 2. the next update can have a silent version, if you are still interested.
Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on me. It involves two sort of errors (see my other post), It happened while using the 3.1.6.0 build on my 64-but Win 10 Pro (1809) and it happened when using the 3.1.8.0 build on the same pc. When I try to...
Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Strange Scrolling DE
My production system uses Vista, but I have Windows 7 in a test partition, so I installed MpTagThat into the test partition. I can confirm that the problem is not present in Windows 7. :) I guess that there must have been some change in the way that Windows handles certain API calls between Vista and 7. :( There was a brief...
My production system uses Vista, but I have Windows 7 in a test partition, so I installed MpTagThat into the test partition. I can...
Recently I transferred my CD collection to hard disk (I used the fre-ac converter, as I did not realise that MpTagThat could do...
Replies
Views
Gelöst!!! Hatte falsche Einstellungen im Bereich ID3 :whistle::whistle::whistle: Alles ist gut;)
Gelöst!!! Hatte falsche Einstellungen im Bereich ID3 :whistle::whistle::whistle: Alles ist gut;)
Can it be that the lyrics search doesn't work anymore? :unsure:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Track not see DE
In case you don't know - using capitals is the equivalent of yelling at somebody: I am simply trying to help you.;) What is the complete path for the folder you are searching? It will be displayed if you left-click into the empty space area to the right of the path information in your explorer screenshot P1.
In case you don't know - using capitals is the equivalent of yelling at somebody: I am simply trying to help you.;) What is the...
i install this program in my new pc... but i can't see all type of music :( why? the music type file are the same "mp3 windows...
Replies
Views
mille grazie (y)(y)(y)
mille grazie (y)(y)(y)
Hi! I do have a lot of files that have appended "additional informations" in title-tag like (live version) (Radio Edit)...
Replies
Views
Just to report I never actually got this working as I remembered I had a license for Tag and Rename which did the job. The only thing I can think of is that doing this revealed several (now fixed) exceptions to the rule E:\Music\[Album Artist]\[Album]\[Track Number] [Track Name] in my library, so I don't know if that somehow threw...
Just to report I never actually got this working as I remembered I had a license for Tag and Rename which did the job. The only...
So, I'm migrating from WMC to MP and have mostly wav files from ripped CDs. I have everything under E:\Music\[Album...
Replies
Views
Logs ? What function used?
Logs ? What function used?
TagThis just summarily nuked 890 files. Gone. No warning, just gone. Do you guys perchance make any apps that, oh, let one...
Replies
Views
I found a program (mp3Tag Pro) to update my lyrics which is roughly 98% successful in locating my lyrics. Attached is a snip of the lyrics engines they are using, maybe this will help. This is a paid program vs. your open source freeware program which as a rule is quite comprehensive. Until your program has more success with lyrics I...
I found a program (mp3Tag Pro) to update my lyrics which is roughly 98% successful in locating my lyrics. Attached is a snip of the...
I have some issues with the latest release and some suggested improvements: After I utilize MPTagThat to update my cover art and...
Replies
Views
Thnx Elektronik... for this wonderful post
Thnx Elektronik... for this wonderful post
Hello i have translation the program MP3TagThat in italian This file "strings_it.xml" goes copied to the folder C:\Program...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is an old post but a well known problem. If you experience problems with your sound system: it does not play all MP3 but skips some of them, have a look at the BluMeUSB utility. - it de-clutters your USB flash drive and removes things like album covers and song lyrics - it puts all the song info in ID3 V1 tags - it sets the...
Hi, this is an old post but a well known problem. If you experience problems with your sound system: it does not play all MP3 but...
Hello there and merry Christmas to all of you. I am using MPTagThat to tag and organize my music collection. This is all working...
Replies
Views
Just had a look at the code. I am saving the JPEG with default settings, but could specify following flags: JPEG_QUALITYSUPERB Save with superb quality (100:1). JPEG_QUALITYGOOD Save with good quality (75:1). JPEG_QUALITYNORMAL Save with normal quality (50:1). JPEG_QUALITYAVERAGE Save with average quality (25:1). JPEG_QUALITYBAD Save...
Just had a look at the code. I am saving the JPEG with default settings, but could specify following flags: JPEG_QUALITYSUPERB...
hi @hwahrmann i am wondering if there is any sort of compression going on when i embed an artist thumb in the tags. Or are embedded...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Lyrics Engine DE
All providers were selected but thanks anyway.
All providers were selected but thanks anyway.
Could you please add Lyrics.com to your lyrics engine. I find that the current engine fails to find lyrics for approx. 75% or my...
Replies
Views
i need to incorporate it It is not developed by the team. You need to speak to the author of MyLyrics.
i need to incorporate it It is not developed by the team. You need to speak to the author of MyLyrics.
Firstly I would like to commend the designers and developers of this program. It allows me to perform tasks which otherwise would...
Replies
Views
Fixed in 3.1.4, which was just released
Fixed in 3.1.4, which was just released
Hi, I've been using MPTagThat successfully for some time now but, recently, using version 3.1.3, "Identify File" option does not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 M4B DE
Still not fit enough to make an update. I think I can do it after 6th of January because I will leave for skiing.
Still not fit enough to make an update. I think I can do it after 6th of January because I will leave for skiing.
Hi Would it be possible to get MPTagThat to recognize m4b files. The m4b container is just a renamed m4a, that makes it...
Replies
Views
fixed in 3.1.3, which was released just now
fixed in 3.1.3, which was released just now
I have begun to use this program but it will not let me proceed in my ripping of CDs. It simply says, "Cannot create Music...
Replies
Views
Just released 3.1.3, which contains your requested feature In the settings Dialog (F12) choose the ID3 section. Add as many Custom Genres as you like and they are available then in the Genre Selection
Just released 3.1.3, which contains your requested feature In the settings Dialog (F12) choose the ID3 section. Add as many Custom...
I have just started using MPTagThat and likes it. I do miss one or two special tags, like: "Children's" How can I add a tag to the...
Replies
Views
You can use Long Path Tool as well, it works good!
You can use Long Path Tool as well, it works good!
How to reproduce issue: Open MP tag that; check the box "scan subfolders" Click on a directory with multiple folder levels names...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will try this. Emph
Thanks, I will try this. Emph
Now that the toool is used by quite a few people, i'd ask you to post ideas for future enhacements to this thread. i will collect...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Genres DE
Hey guys, just stepping into this thread to mention that I did a lot of research on this topic quite some time ago before I implemented exactly this functionality for MP2. All my findings (as well as a comment from you, Helmut), can be found in this thread. Maybe it helps... Michael
Hey guys, just stepping into this thread to mention that I did a lot of research on this topic quite some time ago before I...
'ello Thanx for an awesome app that I have used extensively. I have a couple of Questions regarding how Genre Tags are stored...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grouping genres DE
You can talk German to me :-)
You can talk German to me :-)
Hi, I geht the most tags Form Internet - the genre Tag too. New i habe ab out 200 different genres. Heer an example for rock: rock...
Replies
Views
I know, but that makes no sense for me with 5.1 Files, because my A/V just decodes DTS and AC3. But I use flac for my 2.0 Lossless collection.
I know, but that makes no sense for me with 5.1 Files, because my A/V just decodes DTS and AC3. But I use flac for my 2.0 Lossless...
Referring to this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cant-play-wav-files-with-dts-sound-only-whitenoise.93753/page-5...
Replies
Views
Are there any small beasts removing things from the forum? :) First I had to reupload a picture in the MP2 forum. Now I saw the title of the thread was only "MPTagThat" without any "Transifex", weird :D Ok, so you did not pushed to develop, yet. Nevertheless I guess it's fine to open the resource for translation, since you are going...
Are there any small beasts removing things from the forum? :) First I had to reupload a picture in the MP2 forum. Now I saw the...
Hi Helmut, we've already talked within conversation, but I would like to inform you like I did within MovingPictures, SubCentral...
Replies
Views
Feel free to ask if you need any samples or I can assist you in any way.
Feel free to ask if you need any samples or I can assist you in any way.
Is there any interest in implementing Matroska support? For music this might be *.mka files. A similar structure (Artist, Album...
Replies
Views
Hi again. yesterday: new version, new OS, fresh install. But the same error. All track nr are gone, after "identify file". All other Tags are present. Bug or feature? :-) Maybe, the error is sitting in front of the sreen?! :-) Thanks, Stefan
Hi again. yesterday: new version, new OS, fresh install. But the same error. All track nr are gone, after "identify file". All...
Hi, thanks for this great tool. but in the actual version, i have some errors. If I use the "identify file" function, the track...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom