Building online videos error (1 Viewer)

sax

Portal Member
March 26, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Hi,
I'm trying to build mediaportal online videos plugin (r540) with Sharp Developer v 3.2 and get the following error message:

Build started.
Compiling OnlineVideos
D:\My Documents\Mediaportal\Online_videos\Plugin\GUISiteUpdater.cs(43,32) : Error CS0115: 'OnlineVideos.GUISiteUpdater.GetModuleName()': no suitable method found to override

D:\My Documents\Mediaportal\Online_videos\Plugin\Player\WMPVideoPlayer.cs(363,30) : Error CS0115: 'OnlineVideos.Player.WMPVideoPlayer.HasViz': no suitable method found to override

D:\My Documents\Mediaportal\Online_videos\Plugin\GUIOnlineVideos.cs(184,32) : Error CS0115: 'OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.GetModuleName()': no suitable method found to override
Build failed. (00:00:42.8281250)

If I remove override from all method (change: public override string GetModuleName(); to public string GetModuleName();) then plugin build OK, but when I run Mediaportal Setting and select Online videos, show me empty list of sites.

If I run plugin from Sharp Builder then I get this error in GUIOnlineVideos.cs:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Utils, Version=2.2.7.42464, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at OnlineVideos.Sites.ScriptUtil.Initialize in d:\My Documents\Mediaportal\Online_videos\Plugin\Sites\ScriptUtil.cs:line 43
at CornerstoneTest.Form1..ctor in d:\My Documents\Mediaportal\Online_videos\CornerstoneTest\Form1.cs:line 22
at CornerstoneTest.Program.Main in d:\My Documents\Mediaportal\Online_videos\CornerstoneTest\Program.cs:line 17

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have added conditional compilation (#if) in the code depending what you are targeting (MP102 or MP11). Sounds like you are building against 1.02, so you need to activate define them. There are also PostBuild Actions that are required to run (set in Visual Studiio Project File.). I'd recommend using VS2008 (Express).

sax

Portal Member
    March 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Is it possible to open width MS Visual C# 2008?
    When I try to open I got this message
    ---------------------------
    Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition
    Solution folders are not supported in this version of the application.

Solution folder 'Solution Items' will be displayed as unavailable.
    OK

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That's no problem. The only solution item I included was the language xml file for viewing reference, it's not needed for the compile.

sax

Portal Member
    March 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Hi,
    I download the latest OnlineVideos SVN and try building project in Visual C # 2010 Express and I get the following error:
    Error 38 The type or namespace name 'MediaPortal' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) F:\cis\Mediaportal\OnlineVideos_new\OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1\Player\GUIOnlineVideoOSD.cs 1 7 OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1

Where can I get instructions on how to configure Visual C # 2010 to build the project?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Building online videos error

Check that all the references have no ! in front. Especially the ones for MediaPortal. They are assumed to be in the default install path of MePo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom