Burner plug in (1 Viewer)

K

kMan

This plugin will do more than just burn, call it MEDIA TOOLS or MEDIA EDITOR - a place to convert to/from file formats, cut, split, join files of all types (video/music/image).

cut - a section to be removed from a movie, the resulting movie remains intact, minus the section that has been cut. Offer the option to overwrite the original or rename to a new file.

split - a movie physically split in to two pieces, each peice requiring a new name.

join - two or more movies joined together to form one new movie.

Offer the option to keep/delete/save as, any resulting bi product from edits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom