Calling out AGREE..... (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hey man, any developments in regards to making MP work with DVB-S cards? I understand you are the MAN WITH THE PLAN as far as making this work.

I have a Nexus-s card and I cant wait to put it to use. If you need extra help testing...give me a shout.

A

Anonymous

Brainwrek said:
Hey man, any developments in regards to making MP work with DVB-S cards? I understand you are the MAN WITH THE PLAN as far as making this work.

I have a Nexus-s card and I cant wait to put it to use. If you need extra help testing...give me a shout.

Hi,
Please be patient. The develpoment for DVBs is in progress and soon should things out for people.

Since im alone on this, speed-ups in dev may not happen at all.

Plus, only from today on i can do a "full-time" job on it, since i have now an other lnb and must wait until familie goes to sleep :) (sharing one lnb-port for card and receiver)

So, wait and things will happen

greets
agree

A

Anonymous

Agree said:
Hi,
Please be patient. The develpoment for DVBs is in progress and soon should things out for people.

Since im alone on this, speed-ups in dev may not happen at all.

Plus, only from today on i can do a "full-time" job on it, since i have now an other lnb and must wait until familie goes to sleep :) (sharing one lnb-port for card and receiver)

So, wait and things will happen

greets
agree
No worries, mate! Just keeping you on your toes and letting you know you have admiring fans who appreciate your efforts immensely. And as far as waiting for the family to be in bed...I know 100% what you mean. LOL!

smokeman

Portal Member
December 1, 2004
I'd like to assist

I have a hauppauge nexus-s, and a spare pc to code/compile on for this integration. Are you checking anything into cvs?

A

Anonymous

Agree has quite a bit of code in cvs already, but its for Skystar-2. He's using the SDK, so it looks to be locked to that card.

BionicDonkey is the man with the plan for BDA compliant cards. Might want to ping him.

Agree, I was lookign through the source, everything looks great except for the mentioned circular LNB issue mentioned on the other thread. but dont sweat that, I have that fixed on a private build. My understanding is the plugin work is coming along nicely, and we look forward to playing with that next. :) Keep up the good work!

A

Anonymous

hi,
Since version 0.0.0.4 I'm using MP. Thank you all for the great work!

I bought a nexus-s card :( (it's a long time ago).
Is there any plan to support this card in the near future? I know, It is not easy to implement DVB-S and I will respect your work and time you spend to this! This is just a question, because I can't use the TV Engine :-(
and only DVB-S is supported at here.

-Because-
Hauppauge does not provide BDA drivers for this card
-and-
The Hauppauge built-in software is not a highlight (I think)
-and-
andyh01 does not respect the work of Agree :shock: :x
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3296
-solution is-
to buy a Skystar2?

Thanks a lot for the MP!
buki

btw, If anyone needs a tester for the nexus-s ... here I am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom