Can I use .net 2002 (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I started using media portal and I really love it, I want to do some developement, I am not sure what I can contribue now. I am mainly C,Java Kinda guy. Never used studio so, this might sound like stupid question.

I have downloaded .net 1.1 and directx 9.c sdk, I also used some utility to convert back the sln and other files to work with version 2002. Now the question is "Is this enought" or media portal will not work with .net 2002 at all.

Any body has tried making mediaportal build with .net 2002.

Thanks for you help

A

Anonymous

Got the answer it won't work.

After some research on the web found the answer, it will not work, Reason, just saw we are using some classses which are exclusive to .net 1.1 and guess what 1.1 will not work with 2002 studio, it will only work with 2003.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put...
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a...
Okay, so I've spent the past day and a half on the wiki and forums. I've forked MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2, downloaded a ton of...
Replies
Views
Show, but in 1.24 CVS label Text empty :) mini splash screen not changed sinse creation, in 1.25 or in 1.26 only fullscreen changed ...
Show, but in 1.24 CVS label Text empty :) mini splash screen not changed sinse creation, in 1.25 or in 1.26 only fullscreen changed ...
Hello, i am new here. I like media portal. I start Media Portal in windowed Mode. The shown mini Splashscreen looks very ugly to...
Replies
Views
No compatibility settings at all please. MP2 runs on Windows 10 without further interaction.
No compatibility settings at all please. MP2 runs on Windows 10 without further interaction.
I am new to MediaPortal and just installed the newest 2.2.3 on a Windows 10. The first few days were fine, we recorded TV and...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to this windowm its load skin again with all changes ... :)
Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to...
Hi Guys, I just recently completed a major cleanup and reorganization of my media library. My media library is stored on a 10 TB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom