Cannot find folder.jpg files anywhere! Very frustrated! (1 Viewer)

JRNeher

Portal Member
August 29, 2005
I accidently pressed the button to grab the music information from the internet. Now some of my music folders are replaced by the cover art. I have been trying to get rid of this. When I had 0.1.3 (I have 0.2 RC1 now) I just did a search for folder.jpg and deleted all of them. Now when I do a search I cannot find anything. I have looked in the folders that contain the music, I have looked in the MP folder and in the thumbs folder within MP. I have also searched hidden files. I cannot figure out where these things are coming from. Like I said I had no problems with 0.1.3 in finding the folder.jpg files, but cannot locate them in 0.2 RC1. I have just the original download, I have not updated with any CVS. If someone could help me with this I would really appreciate it. It has been driving me CRAZY!! Thanks!

Jake

chili

Portal Pro
September 20, 2004
somewhere in the bowels of Texas
Don't know if it is the case, but folder.jpg is hidden unless you tell windows to show system files. Also if you use windows explorer and your default view is thumbnails windows will keep creating the files unless you configure to not cache them.

JRNeher

Portal Member
August 29, 2005
That did the trick. I searched for hidden files, but not for system files. Thanks chili!! I can now sleep at night! :wink:

Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom