[fixed] Cannot stop or delete active recording (1 Viewer)

MusicMan62

Portal Pro
November 2, 2010
Frome, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha
MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
Windows Version: XP MCE SP3
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690) 2.3GHz
HDD: WDC 500GB
Memory: 2GB
Motherboard: AM
Video Card: MSI K9AGM2-FIH
Video Card Driver: ATI Radeon X1200
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Compro Vista E700
1. TV Card Type: Dual DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

I have found a problem where a currently recording program cannot be stopped or deleted.

If I go to ANY program in the EPG currently being aired and select the record options, choose 'Advanced record' and select 'weekly on this channel' the program starts recording as expected.

However if I now go to Recorded TV and try and delete the currently recording program it firsts asks if I want to delete this recording? (The schedule is recording. If you delete the schedule then the recording is stopped. Are you sure?).

Selecting 'Yes' gives the error "Could not delete TV recording" and the recording continues. The only way to stop the recording is to delete the entry in the scheduler list.

This error also occurs for other advanced recording options. Option 1 (Record once) works properly.

jump007

Portal Member
November 30, 2010
Sydney
Home Country
Hi Musicman62

I have just installed 1.1.1 and tested it. I have been running into a similar problem. I did some test recordings (manuel recordings) and could only delet a few, then I run into the similar probelm "error could not delete recording". However, it was not an active recording, I just started the recorded TV to see what it was and then I wanted to delet it. I am interested to stay in the loop to see what the resolution of the problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom