Can't find the way to map the keyboard shortcut keys to change audio and subtitles. (1 Viewer)

Zorg

Portal Pro
June 12, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi,

I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change.
But I still have to learn quite a few things.

Sorry if I miss something, but I can't find the way to map the keyboard keys: "A" to change audio and "L" to change subtitles. These are the keys I used in MP1 for years and years.

I read this part of the wiki Input Devices, and tried to find the specific entries for next audio or next subtitles, without success...

I would appreciate very much some help!

Thank you in advance.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi and welcome,

there are no functions "next audio" and "next subtitle" existing, but select audio and select subtitle which are by default mapped to yellow and red button (see wiki link).

You are able to map any key to §blue" or "yeallow" with the input device manager under “functions”.

Zorg

Portal Pro
    June 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thank you very much!

I mapped both keys as soon as I saw your answer and everything was fine, while I had the computer on.

But weird thing… hours later, when I turned on again the HTPC, the mappings had disappeared.

I don’t know if that’s easy to solve or you need some logs to figure out what happened.

In that case I should learn how to create logs. I read the wiki, but I couldn’t understand the way to do it after checking the “Logging in MP2” part.

Thank you in advance.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In that case I should learn how to create logs. I read the wiki, but I couldn’t understand the way to do it after checking the “Logging in MP2” part.
    Here you see how to create log files. I guess the same wiki page is linked, I think it’s step by step very easily described. If you can not follow please let me know which part is unclear.

Zorg

Portal Pro
    June 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs.

I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well.

If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom