General (15 Viewers)

I had the same thought. (I do this with certain channels on the DVB-T system in the UK.) Also, when you "scan for channels" in TV Server, if you select the "Enable channel movement detection" option, TV Server will preserve your modified channel names. Then all you need to do is create the channel logos with the names that you have...
I had the same thought. (I do this with certain channels on the DVB-T system in the UK.) Also, when you "scan for channels" in TV...
Hello, TV logos in MP2 are added through a self-managed process: users may post their requests for new TV channel logos and/or...
Replies
Views
hi New links for Sweden <Region Code="sv"> http://api.sr.se/api/rss/program/83?format=145 http://api.krisinformation.se/v1/feed?format=xml /mrj
hi New links for Sweden <Region Code="sv"> http://api.sr.se/api/rss/program/83?format=145...
Hello community, MediaPortal 2 is installing with a few default news feeds, which depend on your regional settings. So a setup in...
Replies
Views
Hi, just a notification. An user has made a tool for generating .nfo files and copying artwork from Moving Pictures and MyTVSeries to help in transition from MP1 to MP2. Related thread: [solved] - Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 Link to the tool is in post #6. Maybe this is of interest for...
Hi, just a notification. An user has made a tool for generating .nfo files and copying artwork from Moving Pictures and MyTVSeries...
Hi, just a notification. An user has made a tool for generating .nfo files and copying artwork from Moving Pictures and MyTVSeries...
Replies
Views
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main languages de, fr, it and sv are fully updated, all other languages unfortunately are incomplete. We are therefore looking for volunteers who would adopt their individual language to complete and monitor the...
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main...
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ignore The, A, An DE
I am using online scraping using TinyMediaManager. I tried using Sort Titles and it worked great for a couple of weeks. For some reason now new recordings end up with either no sort title or they sort to the beginning of the list for some reason I haven't figured out yet.
I am using online scraping using TinyMediaManager. I tried using Sort Titles and it worked great for a couple of weeks. For some...
Is there a way to get the Series, Video, and Movie libraries to ignore leading words like "the", "a", and "an"? I keep getting all...
Replies
Views
I'm currently using just series on my MediaPortal 2.2.3 server. I'm showing a couple of series in the library for animated series that I've never watched and they don't show up in the sources. Since I don't see delete on the top level, how do I get rid of these series?
I'm currently using just series on my MediaPortal 2.2.3 server. I'm showing a couple of series in the library for animated series...
I'm currently using just series on my MediaPortal 2.2.3 server. I'm showing a couple of series in the library for animated series...
Replies
Views
This library belongs to the OnlineVideos plugin and its integrated "InputStreamPlayer". It is based on KODI interfaces, that's the cause for the name. It should be available in any distributed release. Did you use an official one or a self-built version?
This library belongs to the OnlineVideos plugin and its integrated "InputStreamPlayer". It is based on KODI interfaces, that's the...
My MP2 do not start because of a missed libKODI_inputstream.dll How can I fixed that?
Replies
Views
I use EPG Centre for MP1, and have a batch file which i use windows to automatically run at midnight, Grabs my data and load into MP1 no worries Only thing the data doesn't contain is season/episode numbers which makes series record a bit tricky or when they add sneak peek to a name, and it doesn't record
I use EPG Centre for MP1, and have a batch file which i use windows to automatically run at midnight, Grabs my data and load into...
Following the recent demise of freepg.tv I am wondering what Mediaportal 2 users in Australia are using for an EPG grabber? I've...
Replies
Views
Hi! I already searched existing threads here in forum, they sounded similar, but I do not succeed. Basically I have installed MP2.2.3 on a server (client and server) and an additional PC as a client. I still struggle with old WTV files from WMC on client. Server is able to play WTV content. I have WTV in recording folder and also a...
Hi! I already searched existing threads here in forum, they sounded similar, but I do not succeed. Basically I have installed...
Hi! I already searched existing threads here in forum, they sounded similar, but I do not succeed. Basically I have installed...
Replies
Views
Hi All Do any of you have any thoughts or experience with the W10 Gyro remote by W10 GYRO Smart Remote ? I recently received one and have to say it is fantastic on my Win 10 HTPC Seamless integration with no complaints AT ALL - yet :)
Hi All Do any of you have any thoughts or experience with the W10 Gyro remote by W10 GYRO Smart Remote ? I recently received one...
Hi All Do any of you have any thoughts or experience with the W10 Gyro remote by W10 GYRO Smart Remote ? I recently received one...
Replies
Views
Please check the wiki here: “show all know media items“ is the setting you have perhaps unintentionally set.
Please check the wiki here: “show all know media items“ is the setting you have perhaps unintentionally set.
I'm new to MP2 and I'm very impressed, but there's something I can't figure out. For the series that I've imported I see all...
Replies
Views
I too had hoped for Schedules Direct but alas it seemed it just wasn't going to happen. I ended up using MP2, EPG Buddy and xmlTV to grab guide data from TVGuide.com. I would say TVGuide.com is not as robust as Schedules Direct, but it does work, and its free.
I too had hoped for Schedules Direct but alas it seemed it just wasn't going to happen. I ended up using MP2, EPG Buddy and xmlTV...
Hello - I'm a new user converting from a Win7 WMC. I love the features in MP2 (and MP1) but we are heavy OTA watchers - so getting...
Replies
Views
I finally got my NAS to show up in the Network area by turning on Jumbo Frames to max and changing from Auto Negotiation to Full Duplex Gigabit on the network adapter advanced settings.
I finally got my NAS to show up in the Network area by turning on Jumbo Frames to max and changing from Auto Negotiation to Full...
I'm using MediaPortal 2.2.3 on a Windows 10 Home 64 machine. I need to keep my recordings on a NAS (Terra-Master F4-210) that is in...
Replies
Views
I just got MP2 working. Before I start programming my iMon remote I just want to check whether someone has already done that :)
I just got MP2 working. Before I start programming my iMon remote I just want to check whether someone has already done that :)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 GUI Issues DE
sadly I don't have that button on my "remote" - I have a Rii i4 keyboard and mouse
sadly I don't have that button on my "remote" - I have a Rii i4 keyboard and mouse
Hi, I've recently switched MP1 to MP2 2.2.3 as I thought it's a newer product and would hence be better. So far not so - I'm having...
Replies
Views
Could you let me know where to do that please? I can't see anything obvious for a network controller in device manager or task manager. Thanks
Could you let me know where to do that please? I can't see anything obvious for a network controller in device manager or task...
I'm trying to install Mediaportal2 and configure a TV card - Hauppauge WinTV-SoloHD. I've installed Mediaportal 2. I've installed...
Replies
Views
xmlTV successfully imported EPG data last night and I am pleased that the Guide looks perfect! Thank you for the helpful replies!
xmlTV successfully imported EPG data last night and I am pleased that the Guide looks perfect! Thank you for the helpful replies!
I'm using EPG Buddy to import data from TV Guide.com into MP2. Everything seems to be working (e.g. no error messages are...
Replies
Views
It's described in WIKI. see last chapter here.
It's described in WIKI. see last chapter here.
OK, I'm not the best at software, I'd rather build computers. Anyway, I just want to use media portal as a TV tuner software. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WTV files DE
Thanks guys, that cleared the home screen display up.
Thanks guys, that cleared the home screen display up.
I've just installed MP2 on a spare WIN10 PC to test as a replacement for WMC. I've put 3 mp4 movies and 8 wtv recorded TV files on...
Replies
Views
I'm also having a problem with networked drives/folders. I've installed MP2 client and server on WIN10 test machine. I've put 3 movies and 8 wtv files on a local HDD, no problem. I have multiple HDD's connected to a WIN10 HTPC on my home network. HTPC and all HDDs are accessible on test machine in explorer. When I go to settings/add...
I'm also having a problem with networked drives/folders. I've installed MP2 client and server on WIN10 test machine. I've put 3...
Hello. I am trying to set up the current version under Windows 8. All seems to go well until I try to select the media drive and...
Replies
Views
Hello, for me there was the same question to be answered. I have no solution but a workaround which is working for me, because while using Media Portal 1.xx in the past the i used the second Monitor not for displaying additional Info. I always used it for displaying Fanart while listening to Music instead of the TV. If that is also...
Hello, for me there was the same question to be answered. I have no solution but a workaround which is working for me, because...
Hi there, i'm still using V1 because my case has a little touch monitor on wich MPDisplay++ is running. Today i have searched again...
Replies
Views
The TV-Server Kodi Plugin for the coming version 2.3 of Mediaportal 2
The TV-Server Kodi Plugin for the coming version 2.3 of Mediaportal 2
Hi. After realizing that the most recent TVServerKodi Plugin is not even working with the most recent MP2 "official" release 2.1.3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDHomrun Prime? DE
I'm very new to MediaPortal and little confused based on some searches as i found come across regarding MP2 and HDHomerun Prime Cable card. Does it work with MP2? Or is better to use MP1? I think per the comparison they both use the same TV Engine, but not sure if that matter regarding the HDHomerun prime to work or now. Can...
I'm very new to MediaPortal and little confused based on some searches as i found come across regarding MP2 and HDHomerun Prime...
I'm very new to MediaPortal and little confused based on some searches as i found come across regarding MP2 and HDHomerun Prime...
Replies
Views
Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM (maybe 6 months ago) it now includes keyart.jpg as a downloadable media file. My folders include. poster.jpg banner.jpg etc. and keyart.jpg After an import, for me, MP2 displays the keyart.jpg as the...
Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM...
Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM...
Replies
Views
There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated. There is no function yet to check, if the nfo content changed, it would take far too much time. But I'd also like a function to generally reimport all media items once again.
There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated...
G'day guys, I am looking forward to trying the next version of MP2 (new skin hopefully soon;)) and after trying previous versions...
Replies
Views
Dumb mistake on my part. Forgot my TV signal amplifier was powered by my TV. Whoops. Plugged it into my HTPC and it all works now.
Dumb mistake on my part. Forgot my TV signal amplifier was powered by my TV. Whoops. Plugged it into my HTPC and it all works now.
Hi, new user. While debugging why I couldn't watch TV on a remote client via the Kodi Mediaportal PVR add-on, I noticed it only...
Replies
Views
Ah, yes we had it: Skinning guide: how to port a skin to MP2, or how "Titan" gets transformed. This was "Titanium Skin", a standalone version, not the BV theme I mentioned above. But the combination of News and Weather is not part of any current skin. The features are available though.
Ah, yes we had it: Skinning guide: how to port a skin to MP2, or how "Titan" gets transformed. This was "Titanium Skin", a...
Ist there a possibillity to show a newsticker or weather informations on the Homescreen of MP2?
Replies
Views
As I understand it, neither MP1 nor MP2 offer any transcoding in the base product. By "transcoding" I mean performing "on the fly" conversion of a file on the server in order to: Change the file's data format from a form that uses inefficient compression to a datastream that preserves visual quality but uses more efficient...
As I understand it, neither MP1 nor MP2 offer any transcoding in the base product. By "transcoding" I mean performing "on the fly"...
I posted this in the newcomer forum some time ago but didn’t get a response. Not a fan of double posting but reposting here in case...
Replies
Views
If you count id as 0, title as 1 and so on. Then your genre is 9, and mine 8. It seems like until actors, our is the same, then they differ. After summary, they are even more different. This is my table I don't know why they are different, but we (you) can fix this. First step is to make a table of what is right for you. Complete the...
If you count id as 0, title as 1 and so on. Then your genre is 9, and mine 8. It seems like until actors, our is the same, then...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Hi. At least you should activate TMDB in MP2 settings (but keep TVDB activated). TMDB don't have as much series listed as TVDB but the number constantly is growing. Aside this there are a lot of series that are not listed on TVDB (due to various reasons) but are available on TMDB. So you definitely need both sources to get a good set...
Hi. At least you should activate TMDB in MP2 settings (but keep TVDB activated). TMDB don't have as much series listed as TVDB but...
Hello everybody, I’m facing some trouble importing new series’ banner. All other media is imported correctly. The log shows some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm attempting to set up MP2 with a Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate 5 DVB-S/S2 USB tuner. When doing a full channel scan on Astra 19,2°E, some multiplexes aren't found, for example the one on 12187,5MHz Horizontal where some German private SD stations are (e.g. RTL). I tried scanning for that multiplex specifically (attachment...
Hi everyone, I'm attempting to set up MP2 with a Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate 5 DVB-S/S2 USB tuner. When doing a full channel scan on...
Hi everyone, I'm attempting to set up MP2 with a Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate 5 DVB-S/S2 USB tuner. When doing a full channel scan on...
Replies
Views
I changed the local folder to a network shared folder and it’s working now like charm. Thanks a lot.
I changed the local folder to a network shared folder and it’s working now like charm. Thanks a lot.
Hello everybody, It is not possible to delete a single recording (without a separate folder) at the moment with MediaPortal 2.2.3...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I’m not sure how to setup my shared recordings folder. To go through it I will provide some background information. My file server contains the tv tuner as well. I configured the recordings to drive D:\recordings. This folder is shared with privileges to write, change and so on. On my client I’d like to see the...
Hello everybody, I’m not sure how to setup my shared recordings folder. To go through it I will provide some background...
Hello everybody, I’m not sure how to setup my shared recordings folder. To go through it I will provide some background...
Replies
Views
I changed to RadioButtons and added also the default option "starts with", because it is not self-explaining.
I changed to RadioButtons and added also the default option "starts with", because it is not self-explaining.
Hello everybody, I‘m trying to use the search function for e.g. “The Masked Singer”. I first search for “singer”, none correct...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom