Cant Get SKY EPG Grabber Working (1 Viewer)

jorrell

Portal Member
November 25, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ive been trying to use the SKY EPG grabber and cant get it working whatsoever. Im using the correct files from page 1 and installed in the correct order. (Even checked the install instructions just in case!) Yet when i activate the plugin in TV Setup and click to grab data it does nothing.. Please can anyone help me. ive attatched the full logs and epg log. If i try to check the sky epg grabber i always get no signal detected. Im on a motorised dish but im not using anything but 28.2E so not Diseqc set

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
I want to emphasize that I only said it was a possibility. These are the trade-offs of using a custom version.
I want to emphasize that I only said it was a possibility. These are the trade-offs of using a custom version.
So now the Sky UK EPG grabber won't work due to changes made by Sky, I figured I'd try to use the Freesat EPG instead, which is...
Replies
Views
Or I could just keep using zap2xml -- which works well when that data sources (tvguide.com or zap2it.com) are working right (which isn't always)
Or I could just keep using zap2xml -- which works well when that data sources (tvguide.com or zap2it.com) are working right (which...
Easy to setup, and almost everything works. One problem (so far), a suggestion, and a question. Trying to use EPG-Buddy in a new...
Replies
Views
Ah ok, I thought you ment from FullEPG. For MiniEPG the problem is known (therefore I just use FullEPG). Root cause is, that the MiniEPG is only an overlay and not indepentent screen, so it's not part of the workflow history. ESC is defined to bring you back one step in the workflows. In your case this would be the screen before...
Ah ok, I thought you ment from FullEPG. For MiniEPG the problem is known (therefore I just use FullEPG). Root cause is, that the...
After many years with MP1, I gave MP2 a try. Reasons: - I like the centralized media management - constant problems with freezing...
Replies
Views
Ah yes, no channels from the radio times xml tv gui when you grab :(( I'll take a look at the radio channels, I don't think I included any of them. Sounds like a good tip though. Thanks. Maybe the lg tv is getting epg some other way. I stuck the wire in the back of it and it just worked straight off. Then I tried media portal... ---...
Ah yes, no channels from the radio times xml tv gui when you grab :(( I'll take a look at the radio channels, I don't think I...
Hi guys, New install. My EPG grabber runs very slow and looks like it's timing out or something. I get EPG for just the next...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom