Can't navigate ISO movies (1 Viewer)

CasperNZ

Portal Member
March 16, 2009
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi, I've only been using MP for a few weeks and love the Video section for the kids. My husband has ripped all our DVDs to ISO and I've managed to get them in and mounted. Anything that autoruns is fine, it mounts and runs the movie. The only trouble I have is if it has a main menu that won't autorun, I can't mouse over the DVD controls or use the remote. I'm sure it's just a setting somewhere that I'm missing but I've spent days searching the forums and the options in the config.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I can always convert them all to avi but I'm sure I should be able to navigate the DVD menu through the ISO that is mounted.

:D

bazzz

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Home Country
Canada Canada
What do you have under the "DVD Codecs" part of the DVD menu in the configuration program? It's most likely the "DVD Navigator" setting that you might need to play with.

CasperNZ

Portal Member
March 16, 2009
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I've only got 'DVD Navigator' in the drop down box, should there be more?

I just found a work around... I click the dvd cover in My Videos and it mounts the ISO, then go to the side menu and click Play DVD and it takes me to the menu and I have full control :D Not as smooth as I'd like but it works

But if the DVD does manage to autoplay it will play 2 of them at once, I've just turned off autoplay in the config to fix that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom