Category Image (1 Viewer)

Bruce Benner

Portal Member
January 20, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I use win xp, mp rc 6 and the skin xface 1.9 One little changed. But no matter what the skin is not easy.
I hang with at times three pictures so you can see what I mean.

if it is somehow possible when sees the categories such as eg movies, kids movies wauf the left side and a picture is displayed?
if I'm drinne in the categories I got it with "folder.jpg" out.

I am grateful for every tip or help.

Attachments

• mp1.JPG
    mp1.JPG
    97.2 KB
  • mp2.JPG
    mp2.JPG
    91.4 KB
  • mp3.JPG
    mp3.JPG
    110.5 KB

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I dont know exactly what you mean.. maybe u should post again in the german forum. If you are using Moving Pictures u can define categories and their images.

Like in this pic:
    50929d1259605905-moving-pictures-1-0-6-stable-available-2-genre.jpg

Bruce Benner

Portal Member
    January 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    there are in each skin to see a picture on how missing_coverart.png second I just want that at this point e.g. displays a cover picture of the category of movies or series.

what is in each skin when you can change it for nothing?

thx for any info!

aldistuck

August 30, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I think I know what the OP is asking and if Im right then it is also what I am wondering too.
    I have three main folder directories that house my videos. Two Movie directories and one TVSHOWS directory.
    When you click on Videos, you are presented with these three directories. There is only the default image displayed for these directories only showing some scematic drawing.

I placed my own image in the root of each of the three main directories named folder.jpg like I do with my directories that house each individual movie but in this case my folder.jpg image is not shown.

How do I get my own images to replace the default ones for the category directories that hold my movies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom