Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (5 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Why not use Google? Settings, and Plugin list, zip and upload to Google ;) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Why not use Google? Settings, and Plugin list, zip and upload to Google ;) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Extensions is a plugin to help manage your MediaPortal extensions. You can Install, update, uninstall extensions and even set...
Replies
Views
Developer needs to modify the update.xml to remove all previous packages if they are not pointing to unique urls. It would be nice if this was done automatically though.
Developer needs to modify the update.xml to remove all previous packages if they are not pointing to unique urls. It would be...
How i see the current extension installer not really used. The some of problems with it, this interface not really help the devs...
Replies
Views
Hi Bleazle, yeah the only problem with the images is it takes forever for me to display the thread! I have been slowlly trying to add more documentation about MPEI to the Wiki. Poor dukus tried to explain things to me but between the language barrier and the fact that I don't understand 'developer' ;) I did not grasp much! Now...
Hi Bleazle, yeah the only problem with the images is it takes forever for me to display the thread! I have been slowlly trying...
EDIT: Disregard this tutorial and check out the Wiki page here: Create A Skin Installer - Dadeo has added extra notes which make it...
Replies
Views
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer was called MPInstaller. The old installer is still included in MP 1.1.0 to install older extensions not using the new installer. Some users seem to need to set an association to enable the old installer...
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer...
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
TL;DR = Just manually download LAV v0.74.1 MPE1 installer and run it. It would be nice if this can be fixed. MediaPortal Extension installer relies on the following file to obtain the info on each plugin: For the LAVFilter extension that means...
TL;DR = Just manually download LAV v0.74.1 MPE1 installer and run it. It would be nice if this can be fixed. MediaPortal...
Hello there, Can someone explain me that when I want to install LAVFilter 0.74.1with MPEI : I have LAVFilter 0.70.2 installed :
Replies
Views
OK thanks, that's a good enough workaround.
OK thanks, that's a good enough workaround.
I copied my MediaPortal 1 settings from a laptop that was using a Full HD display to another computer connected to a 4K monitor...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme :):whistle::coffee:
@ltfearme :):whistle::coffee:
Hello Because my computer has a crash I reinstalled Windows 10 on my media computer. Everything works fine, but when I install the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin question DE
The old way of building panels is for the C# function to pre-define certain controls. The skin author can define the properties such as position, size, and colour for the control, but the skin author cannot access the value of the control (this is supplied by the C# function). The new way of building panels is for relevant values to...
The old way of building panels is for the C# function to pre-define certain controls. The skin author can define the properties...
I'm still using an old skin (black glass), but it's getting some warnings, and I want to understand them and possibly fix them...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Incorrect Links DE
Anyone have an update?
Anyone have an update?
HI Guys I Think the old MPEI needs a little attention - as you may/may not know I ran in to the problem with the MPEI showing blank...
Replies
Views
Yeah I know - just raising the point. I've zipped up the XMLs so can recreate them on a whim - maybe this is a simpler option to add programatically? Recreate or update the .zip everytime an extension is added... I fixed it by reinstalling the extensions - oddly it looks like several XMLs were deleted as the skin (Apollo) lost all...
Yeah I know - just raising the point. I've zipped up the XMLs so can recreate them on a whim - maybe this is a simpler option to...
Hi, not sure what I have done but my "Installed Extension List" is empty. I have many extensions installed and are all working...
Replies
Views
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin and added Moving Pictures and TV Series. All working great. Yay! Closed MP and reopened it and suddenly all my fonts are about quarter the size they were in all sections of MediaPortal. I assume I can...
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm not familiar with Comskip but looking at logs is a good start for many cases. Also your problem doesn't look to be conected with Subforum title :(
Hey, I'm not familiar with Comskip but looking at logs is a good start for many cases. Also your problem doesn't look to be...
So I've had a server with one client set up for a couple of years. About 2 weeks ago Comskip quit auto running when the shows...
Replies
Views
I bet that's a right PITA... Thanks for doing!! :D
I bet that's a right PITA... Thanks for doing!! :D
I hope this is the right place to post...:unsure: When I try to update LAVFilter (from 0.69.0.0 to 0.70.2.0) I get this error... I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LAV Filters error DE
Actually - probably my fault really I noticed the fault - I just didn't realise that it was one for @high !!
Actually - probably my fault really I noticed the fault - I just didn't realise that it was one for @high !!
So OnlineVideos updated, and with it, it installed the LAVFilters plugin. All good except I noticed that the plugin installed an...
Replies
Views
What about redirection from old path to new? Not sure Mpei will handle redirect properly though :cautious: Upd. Ooops, I didn't read your second message :D
What about redirection from old path to new? Not sure Mpei will handle redirect properly though :cautious: Upd. Ooops, I didn't...
Pressing the 'Screenshot' button on the MPEI > Known Extensions > Athena shows an image placeholder, then crashes the MPEI totally...
Replies
Views
Sorted :) Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sorted :) Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Hi, Recently i have installed RadioTime on MP1 and works just fine :) . I am using StreamdMP skin which is great! Now,my question...
Replies
Views
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I get the feeling it is much slower than Titan that I used before. Or are there settings you could tweak to speed it up? Thanks Bert
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I...
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I...
Replies
Views
That is very much appreciated When I used XMLTV a daily update, early morning, was perfectly good enough but I could not find epg better than OTA Your help then was not the one I was actually referring to, and I understood your reply did not imply there was no obvious reason for the problem There are multiple unresolved issues...
That is very much appreciated When I used XMLTV a daily update, early morning, was perfectly good enough but I could not find epg...
Hi Currently using Titan and WebEPG Programme EPG is so inaccurate I need to resort to manual programme to set recording schedule...
Replies
Views
Hi ajs, Thank you for the information, much appreciated I get the idea now I guess first step is to run the scan from the menu Thanks again Regards TW
Hi ajs, Thank you for the information, much appreciated I get the idea now I guess first step is to run the scan from the menu...
I am using the Titan HD skin and again I wonder if anyone knows what "TV Shows" is? If someone could advise where I could read some...
Replies
Views
This would overwrite all my settings. I will built an new client soon. Until then i will just leave it.
This would overwrite all my settings. I will built an new client soon. Until then i will just leave it.
When attempting to download the extension list update it hangs at near 100% completion (screenshot attached). Is anyone...
Replies
Views
yes it is possible, just edit mytvguide.7rows.xml file. I guess that the control item "channel image template" is that you are searching for. you can edit the location with the x and y coordinates, the size with hight and width. Position is relative to the button position.
yes it is possible, just edit mytvguide.7rows.xml file. I guess that the control item "channel image template" is that you are...
Is it possible to change where the logos are placed in Titan extended ? I have been looking through this forum and the wiki, but i...
Replies
Views
Select it in the media portals, select the desired radio and listen to ...
Select it in the media portals, select the desired radio and listen to ...
I need help please I installed the tunein plugin and then I put my login details in it. Now how do I stream specific radio chanel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plug Ins Won't Work DE
Codec conflicts are unlikely to be the cause of this. In general, behaviour/reliability of FF/RW is very dependent on your GPU, and the codecs and splitter you choose to use. That's why I suggested simply trying different codecs. I'm not able to offer recommendations for you, because I completely avoid FF/RW. Instead I use skip...
Codec conflicts are unlikely to be the cause of this. In general, behaviour/reliability of FF/RW is very dependent on your GPU, and...
Finally got MP working with some help from some friendly folks here on the forum. But I couldn't leave well enough alone...
Replies
Views
thx for the info, your links should be changed now
thx for the info, your links should be changed now
Hi! In file MPEI Installer is using for getting update info (http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt) we have many...
Replies
Views
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on Mini Guide, which channel is currently recording. There are only red Icons, no one knows which is the current recording channel. You have to go to annother screen to check this. Is there a way to get the...
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on...
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on...
Replies
Views
What did you mean ? How i installed it ? It's the Titanius Skin, installed from mpei. Sorry when this is the wrong place for the thread.
What did you mean ? How i installed it ? It's the Titanius Skin, installed from mpei. Sorry when this is the wrong place for the...
Hey com, i have a problem and can't find out what i have to set in the line that it works how i like. I have upload 2 videos to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 streamed mp DE
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the right arrow the system options such as shut down appears.
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the...
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the...
Replies
Views
been using mp for 2 years and never touched a skin due to the theory if its not broke dont fix it. any way installed streamed mp seems to work well however when i go to open the editor it says not compatible im running mp version 1.8 is this normal?
been using mp for 2 years and never touched a skin due to the theory if its not broke dont fix it. any way installed streamed mp...
been using mp for 2 years and never touched a skin due to the theory if its not broke dont fix it. any way installed streamed mp...
Replies
Views
Could someone please solve this problem? V 0.5.0.13 is the current version so please upload this to the mpem.
Could someone please solve this problem? V 0.5.0.13 is the current version so please upload this to the mpem.
As the title says the mpem shows version 0.4 in the list, which neither won't work with the current version nor with the two...
Replies
Views
Thanks regeszter....I got it...
Thanks regeszter....I got it...
I can't seem to find the Media Portal Extension Manager. Is it a separate program or does it come with the Media Portal download...
Replies
Views
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the extension manager to install extensions. As mentioned by MM i could not find the link on my desktop or in the installer folder. Please guide me in this regard. Thanks & Regards....
Hello Every One. I have just installed mediaportal 1.8.0 on my windows 8.1(64bit). But could not find the installer for the...
Cannot find Media Portal Extension Manager Installer download link?
Replies
Views
@wizard123 That's it! Thank you. I completely ignored animations. Works perfectly. Btw, it wasn't the label I wanted gone, it was the three buttons (info, subtitle, audio) because I needed the space for other controls. I hid them via conditional visibility, but after I closed the submenu I was unable to set the focus to anything...
@wizard123 That's it! Thank you. I completely ignored animations. Works perfectly. Btw, it wasn't the label I wanted gone, it was...
Hi, I want to make some custom modifications to the video-OSD (Titan-Skin). I managed to move or to disable some of the existing...
Replies
Views
Okay, looks like I fixed the problem with mediaportal shut down in my local built but we still have a major issue we discussed with @ltfearme about mpei installer is using Process.Kill method. it's better to use Process.CloseMainWindow or Process.Close methods. But the main problem is mediaportal actually using it here...
Okay, looks like I fixed the problem with mediaportal shut down in my local built but we still have a major issue we discussed with...
Hi guys! I just want to tell that continuing idea of MPEM...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom