Channel Logo Downloader (1 Viewer)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
This program will download all the 132x99 JPG logos for a specified satellite from Lyngsat and then name them based on the SID or if you have an export.xml from TVServer it can use that to name them just like they are in Media Portal.

I didn't have a lot of time to test this so there could be some bugs. If you have any trouble with it please post the issue on the forum.

Download: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Channel Logo Downloader

cfforce

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Very nice; only was a little trial and error to specify and find the correct provider sid site for me.
    Canal Digitaal (NL):
    Code:
    http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/canaldigitaal19_sid.html

bigflause

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    downloads sky UK logos perfectly first time. strange thing is it has completly stoped working now since i tried premiere??

would be nice if it could save the urls as well.

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Can't be sure on why it stopped working for your bigflause, maybe try again tomorrow. Perhaps Lyngsat is to blame?

As far as DVB-C, what lyngsat site is it that you would want the logos from? Or is this in reference to the export.xml file? I only use DVB-S, could you be more specific as to what DVB-C is not doing.

ErAzOr

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    nice tool! works well!

is there a tool or something out there, which can replace the white background of the logos to another colour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom