Clases and Objects documentation (1 Viewer)

javier1492

October 18, 2005
Hi all,

I'm very interested in plugin development, but I didn't find any documentation about clases or objects (windows based plugins), the only way I had to develop my first project is trying to find out how to manage windows (dialogs), buttons, lists, etc looking in source codes of other plugins, but this is a very hard issue.

Where can I find documentation of clases and objects (like create/manage new windows, animated gifs (like 'please wait'), lists, buttons like the one to select chanels, etc?

As an idea I suggest to create a documentation pages like the Microsoft MSDN ones, with explanations, examples, related clases/functions/objects, etc.

Thank you all

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

AFAIK this documentation is non-existent. C# allows for embedded documentation in the code, but I haven't seen this in the code for MP so far. This is actually very easy and how to do it is described here.

But the MP dev team is now focusing on different things (like stability), so I don't think they will do this in a short time (assuming they would do it at all). It would be nice if someone else with the knowledge would do it at some time... I do believe this would help other developers writing plugins.

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom