Click Mania plugin (2 Viewers)

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Bavarian.

after a fresh install I lost some xml files...

Where is this plugin ? The links are not working anymore and in the SVN I miss the skin files...

It would be nice to have them again. It's a nice game. :)

Greetz
kroko

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
thx for the upload and its a really fun game...a few issues though.
1. no skin for blue wide..(not a big deal cause i just used the other one and will eventually mod the xml if you dont)
2.only works with keyboard, When i use my remote (gateway mce) no selector is present on cubes...

Looking forward to hearing from ya!!

noonereallycares

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Melbourne
Home Country
I only recently noticed this plugin and find it way too destracting. It is costing me valuable hours in the day ;)

However, has anyone noticed a glitch with vacant tiles still being active? It appear to be the case that a vacant square will still be treated as if it contained the same tile that was there at the beginning. If the colour happens to match a connecting tile, this allows you to remove tiles which may otherwise have been unable to be removed.

It is only a minor glitch, but I was wondering if it had always been there or if it was something caused by my use of the SVN build of MP.

Again, great game.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    For all those who can't find it Clickmania 1.2 MPI for MP 1.0 RC2 and runs under Vista64 - updated July 2008. Bavarian maybe you could update the first post? Lots of users still love this game!

Reg - using MPI version you just click on the installer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom