Concept for a MP I-Net based High-score feat. for plugins (games) (1 Viewer)

How do you rate the high-score idea?

• Good addition to MP - I would use it personally

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Good addition to MP - Personally I have no use for it

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Undecided, don´t know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unnecessary

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
Perhaps this could even be taken further, with the ability for multiplayer games to be played with people on MediaPortal around the world. I would be more interested in that than a high score table.

Someone should make a Scorched Earth clone that works with a remote...

EDIT: Of course this is possible with the plugin module at the moment, but I was talking more about a standard way to find players and join servers that could be easily reused.

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Perhaps this could even be taken further, with the ability for multiplayer games to be played with people on MediaPortal around the world. I would be more interested in that than a high score table.

Someone should make a Scorched Earth clone that works with a remote...

EDIT: Of course this is possible with the plugin module at the moment, but I was talking more about a standard way to find players and join servers that could be easily reused.

Could be very cool indeed

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there a RISK open source available? I would think that would be nice for world game play. I think the UI should work for a Remote Control also, the game which would be great but the UI won't work with a Remote Control is Zuma - I have been hooked on that game for an hour or so at a time. Plus it is a great family game, too bad it would be too hard to control the marble shooter with a remote control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom