Configuring remote for ASUS MyCinema P7131 (1 Viewer)

mperdeck

January 26, 2009
I just installed an ASUS MyCinema P7131 card in my computer running MediaPortal. I can now watch tv with MediaPortal, but there seems to be no way to get back to the menu - for example to set timed recordings.

My question is about configuring the remote control. I understand this needs to be done, but have found no help at all on how to do this with the remote that was included with the ASUS MyCinema P7131 (yes, that card is in the list of cards supported by MediaPortal). I checked Help on this site (no help at all) and the FAQ (talks about MCE, X-10 remotes, etc., but doesn't tell me how they relate to my particular remote). Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Matt

sakis_fraud

March 3, 2009
Home Country
Greece Greece
hello!

i have recently purchased the above TV card, and i have the same problem with mediaportal.

the first plugin isn't for my remote (i got a black one) and i do not know how to install the second.

any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Is there any remote app in the playstore which use bonjour?
Is there any remote app in the playstore which use bonjour?
Hello, the new MP2.3 Version includes a possibility for a WiFi Remote. :) But i have no experience in this case and need a step by...
Replies
Views
Which one of the 2 databases you chose during installation? And are you sure the username/password are correct? See here TV-Server FAQ for defaults. Can you make sure the selected database is indeed running? (Check the services.msc if the relevant one is started) If all that is ok, it's possible the windows firewall is blocking...
Which one of the 2 databases you chose during installation? And are you sure the username/password are correct? See here TV-Server...
Hallo, eigentlich durchsuche ich immer Foren mit den Themas die ich benötige, aber diesmal nicht. Ich habe heute meinen PC...
Replies
Views
Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET Memory Profiler or .NET Memory Profiler By Redgate | ANTS Memory Profiler help or not?
Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET...
Hello everyone. I have this "little" problem. MediaPortal, when fully booted and finished checking folders with videos, occupies...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom