Create .nfo files (1 Viewer)

Neoculture

Portal Pro
November 20, 2011
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it.

I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV series and movies I have on my fileservers (yes, plural) after years of buying and ripping DVDs/BDs. I also have another MT of anime but there doesn't seem to be a nice way of integrating that into MP1.

Anyway...

With MP1 (and especially MPTvSeries) being a little flaky for me right now (another discussion for another time), I am eventually going to either re-install windows and MP1 or install MP2. Either way, there's a lot of movie/TV series information in my databases. Some of which was updated/modified by hand. And I don't want to have to do all of that again.

So... is there a piece of software, or a plugin, which would parse the MovingPicture and/or MPTvSeries databases and produce a set of .nfo files in the appropriate directories with, hopefully, the correct name? I have looked around but my search skills seem to have failed me.

Any pointers would be gratefully received.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it.

I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV series and movies I have on my fileservers (yes, plural) after years of buying and ripping DVDs/BDs. I also have another MT of anime but there doesn't seem to be a nice way of integrating that into MP1.

Anyway...

With MP1 (and especially MPTvSeries) being a little flaky for me right now (another discussion for another time), I am eventually going to either re-install windows and MP1 or install MP2. Either way, there's a lot of movie/TV series information in my databases. Some of which was updated/modified by hand. And I don't want to have to do all of that again.

So... is there a piece of software, or a plugin, which would parse the MovingPicture and/or MPTvSeries databases and produce a set of .nfo files in the appropriate directories with, hopefully, the correct name? I have looked around but my search skills seem to have failed me.

Any pointers would be gratefully received.
    Good timing, I was just proposing this in your other thread ;)
    For MP2 check here Can't get MP2 to display my movies/TV series

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom