Custom Movie filter (1 Viewer)

crankshaft

Portal Member
December 27, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Hi,

I'd love to see the ability to add a custom filter based on movie location. In MP1 I used this so when entering the movie section I would a list like: Kids, Movies, Recently Added, etc. This made it easy for the kids to find their movies without stumbling across mine!

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I'd love to see the ability to add a custom filter based on movie location. In MP1 I used this so when entering the movie section I would a list like: Kids, Movies, Recently Added, etc. This made it easy for the kids to find their movies without stumbling across mine!
    You can sort movies by their date added and lap filter them by their production year already. In next version you‘ll be also able to filter by age certification and you can control the visible content by a newly introduced user management.

crankshaft

Portal Member
    December 27, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    You can sort movies by their date added and lap filter them by their production year already. In next version you‘ll be also able to filter by age certification and you can control the visible content by a newly introduced user management.
    Ooooh, user management sounds interesting! The only thing keeping me from upgrading is having all mine and the kids content in one place.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom