Custom Sky EPG grabber merge - what to merge?

Discussion in 'General Development (no feature request here!)' started by ears, July 6, 2014.

1. ears

ears Portal User

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Hi,

My enthusiasm far outweighing my skill, I'm going to have a go at merging the DJBlu EPG plugin and branch into 1.8.0.

So far I've got 1.8.0, and now got the EXP-Custom Data Grabber 1.7.1 branch.

I was going to try to merge the two but thought this is a pretty big merge - am I doing the right thing?

Or is there a smaller branch somewhere on Git that holds just the modifications required, rather than all of Mediaportal 1.7.1 with the changes already merged?

Sorry for such a basic question. I'm OK with code, it's just all this padding that I'm having to learn!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!