CVS 05/04/02: Skystar EPG-Grabber runs and runs and runs.. (2 Viewers)

fredflintstone

Portal Pro
November 30, 2004
I start grabing the EPG-data on 08:00 PM, now we have 11:46 pm, it has produced 775 entries in the data base, but I can't see an ending :shock:

What's the normal time to grab the data and why does it takes so much time?
Does it end anytime?
Further, can I start it with a windows task at night, or must I start the grabbing manually at every day???

A

Anonymous

Re: CVS 05/04/02: Skystar EPG-Grabber runs and runs and runs

fredflintstone said:
I start grabing the EPG-data on 08:00 PM, now we have 11:46 pm, it has produced 775 entries in the data base, but I can't see an ending :shock:

Does it end anytime?
Further, can I start it with a windows task at night, or must I start the grabbing manually at every day???

Hmmmm. I was thinking you are in the holy land of linux with mythtv?? so what is your feedback on that? nnah, dont tell me. i can imagine

You cant see an ending? no, you cant. you must stop the grab progess, therefore a button was made "Stop" ! :)

no schedule for now, no other comfort so far. running nights will be fine.

greets
agree

fredflintstone

Portal Pro
November 30, 2004

Agree said:
fredflintstone said:

Does it end anytime?

Hmmmm. I was thinking you are in the holy land of linux with mythtv?? so what is your feedback on that? nnah, dont tell me. i can imagine

You cant see an ending? no, you cant. you must stop the grab progess, therefore a button was made "Stop" ! :)

no schedule for now, no other comfort so far. running nights will be fine.

greets
agree
*lol* thanks, Agree! No, I gave up my experience with Linux, because I found the hardware failure ;)

It would be nice to start and end :wink: it with a task. What does it do when it runs 3 hours, grab it the EGP data of the whole year? Now I've got 868 entries :lol:

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    yes...i agree...

when i hit START....it didnt find any EPG data and when it finished it kept going...there is also a similar bug for AUTOTUNE where if u hit "OK" before its finished u need to reboot your PC before u can use TV in MP again

A

Anonymous

fredflintstone said:
    *lol* thanks, Agree! No, I gave up my experience with Linux, because I found the hardware failure ;)

It would be nice to start and end :wink: it with a task. What does it do when it runs 3 hours, grab it the EGP data of the whole year? Now I've got 868 entries :lol:

No, it wont grab that much :). if you had grabbed all data, there are only a view additional entris made...

greets
    agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom