Date Format Setup (1 Viewer)

Czar63

Portal Member
April 23, 2004
Padova, Italy
How can I change the date format on the Main Screen?
Or better, is it possible to let the user choose the date and time format?

In Italy we use the format - Friday 30 April - instead of - Friday April 30.
I'm trying to translate Mediaportal in Italian and adding this feature would be appreciated.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I agree with this. An option in the setup to the date and time format would be fine.

-alibert

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Time&Time Format DE
Thanks for your replies! I already fearer that it is directly linked to the Win10 settings, and ignores the date/time display formats configured in the MP2 skins. My win10 is configured to show all button captions, menu names, settings and so on in English - so it's easier to follow hints from the internet when I've to fix/configure...
Thanks for your replies! I already fearer that it is directly linked to the Win10 settings, and ignores the date/time display...
Hi, I'm new here, so let's start with a hello" to everyone ;) I'm using media Portal 2 now for one or two months and it's my first...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
Replies
Views
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom