Default audio renderer device for the whole MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

tesKing

Portal Member
February 25, 2009
Roma
Home Country
Italy Italy
Started on: 2009-04-10
last update: 2009-04-10

Summary: Managing the default audio renderer device in MediaPortal Config

Area: The whole MediaPortal enviroment

Description: I'd like to be able to set the default audio renderer device in MediaPortal Config as I can do for DVD, TV, and other functions. I want the default for all not for every function, so it is valid for menu sounds too, and so MediaPortal will use every time the device setted and not the default directshow device in Windows. I have integrated sound card in my motherboard and Vista let me choose analog speaker output or digital output as distinct devices. MediaPortal can control this?

Thank's
Cristian

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already in text form and I deleted the music database, the title information was still not available. I ripped the song again and now it works. I think that something went wrong the first time.
Ok I could solve my problem by myself. The logs said that the delimiter of that song is not in text form. Although it was already...
Hi, After the update from 1.25 to 1.26 the replay gain functionality appears to be broken. I had no sound on all audio files (TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 DE
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description 1) After playing a 3D video (.mkv/mvc) the refresh rate remains on 23hz i.e. it does not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found the reason for the error, the Blu Ray is encrypted. It's written in BDReader-2018-12-27.log. I guess that would be the same with MP 2 but the error message could be somehow nicer ;-) 27-12-2018 21:27:06.937 [ 110]CLibBlurayWrapper - Disk is encrypted, no decryption is currently supported 27-12-2018 21:27:06.944 [...
Hi, I found the reason for the error, the Blu Ray is encrypted. It's written in BDReader-2018-12-27.log. I guess that would be the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 Description Hi, I can't play a Blu Ray disc with the internal player and have the following error in the...
Replies
Views
Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Hi there, i've got a problem with the playback of some movies. The sound format is listed as DTS HD 7.1 but the receiver detects it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom