[no Bug] Delete with remote 0 not working (1 Viewer)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When I'm in the Recorded TV screen and press 0, instead of deleting it moves the focus to the top of the list.

I use EventGhost, which is set to just send Mediaportal: Numpad 0, when 0 is pressed and the Message Plugin in MP is set so that 0 in Slideshow does Action "Zoom Level Normal", for TV is Running does Action "Last Viewed Channel" and for No Condition does "Key Pressed: 48 [0]". The TV is Running one is the only one I added as it wasn't there by default and I haven't edited the others.

Under Keyboard Default Shortcuts, I can see that 0 is set to Delete Selected Recording in Recorded TV.

If I press either of the 0 keys on my keyboard it does bring up the Delete dialog and if I select No it sends the focus to the top of the list, like when pressing 0 on my remote (minus the Delete dialog).

I had a look at Mediaportal.log but couldn't see any sign that the remote 0 was recognised or triggered anything. If I try pressing it in MP in a search box, it correctly produces a 0 and all the other number keys work as expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
Anyone know how to fix this as it's bugging the hell out of me?

I made a screenshot of the current MessagePlugin settings for Numpad 0 in case anyone can see something wrong there.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not reproducible. Working just fine on a clean 1.3Alhpa release, so i'll set this to No BUG. Since this is EG related, better report there.

Last edited:

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    I don't think it's EG related at all. It seems to be MessagePlugin related as EG is sending the 0 correctly, it's just that MessagePlugin then doesn't "press" 0 as it should.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks, I didn't realise/forgot MessagePlugin isn't part of the core of MP.

I don't use EventTrigger though as EG comes with a MP plugin that's sufficient for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom