Developing an xmltv replacement, looking for a few testers (2 Viewers)

thornydevil

April 20, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Re: Developing an xmltv replacement, looking for a few teste

James said:
Hi MPers,

<snip>
So those interested raise your hands now!

/James

Hi James,
I'd also be happy to add my name to your EPG grabber BETA test team. I'm in Sydney, Australia and have tried a few different EPG grabbers to get something working well. I'd be very happy for something a faster than TVxb. Web site I use is nineMSN TV Guide.

M

MaxPower

hi there..i want to help test in Australia

theres approx 8 channels x 15 areas ..roughly 120 entries ..that about right?

im looking in www_ebroadcast_com_au.xml

<entry name="NSWReg@abc.com.au">2</entry>

i've figured out where to find "NSWReg" and ">2<" is located...but where does "@abc.com.au" come from? if i locate it i can locate the others for the other channels?

cheers

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
James,

another interested Swiss-tester here.... (especially the non-german channels like TSR1 / TSR2 etc which are missing in the clickfinder-subscription).

Thanks,

Daniel

Rybber

Portal Pro
October 26, 2004
Denmark
I'd like to test it if it works for Denmark?

One thing that annoys me about XMLTV is, that after the TVguide.xml runs out of data I have to exit MP and manually update it. Does your solution improve on this?

A

Anonymous

tester for germany hungary and austria

Hi,

I would love to test it xmltv is a mess for hungary at least

Let me know and I will help as much as I can..also with translation into Hungarian or German

Cheers

H

dfbb

Portal Pro
January 27, 2005
Gelderland
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is it possible to add information from tvtv.nl? That would be nice because tvgids.nl is only providing 2 days ahead.

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK
Is it true that webepg doesn't capture the program type? When I imported into MP the colours are not showing in the EPG guide. Is this going to be added in the future ?

Allen

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    AllenConquest said:
    Is it true that webepg doesn't capture the program type? When I imported into MP the colours are not showing in the EPG guide. Is this going to be added in the future ?

Allen

At the moment this is not implemented. The main problem with this, is that you need to have sources that has this information in clear text. At the moment James is working on "linked descriptions", that is that you need to press a link to display the extended description. This often include the "program type"-tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom