Dialogs - IMDB Lookups Skinning (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm sure you know the Dialog lookups for Artist/Album have some limitations for skinning. Any data 'grabbed' by the dialog does not seem to support the 'normal' text tags like align, textbox, etc. All you can do is use label and left align as far as I can tell.

Is there any way to support tags for grabbed data?

ATM I use a very bad workaround - I display the grabbed data (such as id 20 for Album Value in DialogAlbumInfo) off the screen and then use a #selecteditem tag with the same id. That enables me to at least use align tags. However, I really need to use fadelabel or textbox or textboxscrollup to support the occasional very long Album titles! And even the #selecteditem tag does not support those tags on the Dialog Screens.

Also, on the DialogSelect screen, there is always a greyed out IMDB button. Is that ever functional in Music? If I remember correctly DialogSelect is also used for Video lookups which might explain the button. However, I cannot figure out a condition that will not make it visible for Music Dialogs. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom