Digiguide Listings (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

It's been mentioned once before a few months back about Digiguide and using it with MP. For those of you who don't know about this product, it is basically a very flexable TV listings guide. It costs £8.99 a year subscription but has one of the largest databases of channels in the UK. It covers all the usuall channels + a lot of the smaller minority channels not covered by XMLTV listings.

Ok, back to the point of this posting. A few days ago, Digiguide posted that they are now compiling their own TV listings rather than buying them in. This is a change in their business model and allows them to do deals with the channels directly and hopefully get a better service. It might be worth while seeing if a tieup with Digiguide could be setup for an add in module to be created for MP based on the Digiuide product. I don't know where things stand here as they are a commercial operation, but this would provide a very good EPG function with a wider channel base.

Andy

AlexS

Portal Member
March 13, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Digiguide

I'd just like to agree. It would be great if MP had Digiguide support if at all possible. Anybody writing a plugin?

Thanks

Alex

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
There is already a Digiguide UK grabber in the WebEPG (along with Radiotimes & Bleb).

What I'd like to see is a Digiguide plugin which would add a "Record in MediaPortal" item on a programme's context menu though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom