DiGiMatrix plugin for Radio tuner ! (1 Viewer)

maniac's

Portal Pro
July 7, 2004
Paris, FRANCE
Hi,

First make sure the AsusRadioX.ocx ActiveX is registered and located somewhere on your computer. Also check if the file Aradio.dll is present in the same directory of AsusRadioX.ocx file.

The script, which is the source of the error, just copy automatically the aradio.dll to mediaportal root directory...

Hope this helps !

M

mercrapper

Yes, I have registered the AsusRadioX.ocx (at least Windows says that it was installed successfully) and I do have the Aradio.dll in the same directory., but I still get the same error.

On a side note, I am able to use your radio manager...that works fine.

Steve

maniac's said:
Hi,

First make sure the AsusRadioX.ocx ActiveX is registered and located somewhere on your computer. Also check if the file Aradio.dll is present in the same directory of AsusRadioX.ocx file.

The script, which is the source of the error, just copy automatically the aradio.dll to mediaportal root directory...

Hope this helps !

maniac's

Portal Pro
July 7, 2004
Paris, FRANCE
So you've done nothing wrong.... and my script is buggy ! :?

You can download previous installer version (without script)HERE

But you will need to copy manually the file aradio.dll to the MP's root directory !

civikdude

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
U.S.A.
maniac's,

First off, just want to thank you for some excellent work on your plugins for the DiGiMatrix!

Now for the issue. :roll: When I exit the radio (to go back to the main MP screen) I still receive radio audio. Is there any way to configure the plugin so that when exited the sound is turned off? I'm using MediaPortal v0.1.0.10 on the Asus DiGiMatrix. Thanks!

-aaron-

M

mercrapper

Hey Maniac,

I don't know why, but I am still having trouble with your installer.
Can you provide me the files again and I can copy them myself?

Or maybe if the script fails, instad of reverting back and uninstalling, just pop up a message to copy the file manually.

Thanks
Steve

A

Anonymous

Digimatrix Radio Tuner Plugin on MP 0.1.1.1

Hey Maniac,

This radio tuner plugin is great, however I am getting a problem that is forcing me to uninstall it....

I don't know if you noticed that with Media Player 0.1.1.1 when you install the plugin it removes the "My Programs" plugin, which I need for launching games. When I uninstall your program or remove the DLL's from the "windows" folder "My Programs comes back. I have been tinkering but can't figure out any way to fix this. I am assuming that an adjustment has to be made for the new version of MP?

Please help,

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Correction

Sorry... change the words "Media Player" to "Media Portal" in my last post.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom