Digitally Imported radio plugin with playlist support (1 Viewer)

fearz

October 8, 2005
Great plugin indeed, But...

I think the plugin works perfect but it load the stream files on a low bitrate (the quality of sound is really bad)...can this be fixed?

Thanks.

gitboy

Portal Member
July 11, 2005
Canberra, Australia
Re: Great plugin indeed, But...

fearz said:
I think the plugin works perfect but it load the stream files on a low bitrate (the quality of sound is really bad)...can this be fixed?

Thanks.

Unfortunately not. The stream from Digitally Imported is quite low-quality unless you subscribe. I don't subscribe, so I can't build support for the high-bitrate streams.

markhnz

Portal Member
June 1, 2005
Wakefield, Yorkshire, UK
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
gitboy - Could you post a screen capture of your plugin?

mzemina - Unless I've misunderstood you, gitboy has posted a screen capture in his top post along with the plugin, but the full-stop after 'png' seems to be included in the URL making it invalid.

Sorry, this is my first ever post, but if I've figured out how this forum editor works, the corrected URL should be below:

http://www.keogh.net.au/mediaportal/diplugin2.png

Crikey, my struggles with this post doesn't bode well for a newbie who wants to contribute to this project by learning C#, XML etc! :oops: Maybe I'll lower my sights somewhat!

Cheers, markh.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for the revised link. I didn't bother looking at the original URL to notice the period at the end which caused the problem.

Keep up th egood work and don't lower your standards - just keep shooting for the sky!

Mike

xkuex

December 5, 2005
    Canada
    DI Plugin crashes

I installed the newest version of Media portal and added the plug-in but when I click on the DI FM button it tries to load and crashes all the time it takes up 100% of my cpu and nothing happens. The plug-in worked until mid November

To give you more info I have tried this on 2 other computers and the same thing happens they are high end P4’s

How can this be fixed??

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    Use the Fourm guide to post all your info about your machine and any other machines you have tested. IF someone is going to look into this they need a bit more information.

xkuex

December 5, 2005
    Canada
    machine specs

I have tested both versions of media portal release 0.1.3.0, 0.2.0 test version. I am also thinking it may be the link in the plugin?

These are the two machines I tested them on

Machine 1
    Asus P4533E, Intel 2.6Ghz, 1gig DDR 333, Geforce 6600, 1 180gighd 1 300gighd, dL DVDR, CD-RW, 600W PS Windows PRO SP2, media portal 2.0 with diplugin2

Machine 2
    Toshiba M300 Centrino 1.1Ghz, 512DDR333 60gighd, intel graphics Windows PRO w/SP2 media portal 2.0 with diplugin2

Tvorup

Portal Member
    May 9, 2006
    Ebeltoft
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    do not work - why

I get this :

Exception system.TypeLoadException : Could not load type' Mediaportal.profie.xml' from assembly 'Core, Version=1.0.2299.33706, Culture=neutral, publickey Token=null'.

at DIPlugin.loadsettings()
    at DIplugin.DIplugin.OnInit()

gamesmafia

May 6, 2006
    it stops loading

Hi there, with my system it doesn't work either. The screen loads but than it stops. Want to load .xml I use the latest MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom