Direct/Manual scheduling (1 Viewer)

ravlar

May 12, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
This should be obvious but I've not been able to manually schedule a TV recording. I have connected my Satellite through composite-video and so I have no EPG to set the show I want to record.

I just would like to know how to manually schedule the time and date to begin recording and the same to stop it.

Forgive me if it's already posted but I couldn't find it...:sorry:

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    On the My-TV screen, just select the "Scheduled" button, then select "New", then "Advanced".....

ravlar

May 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thank you very much. I will try when I get home. Nevertheless I think I already tried that and I was unable to record from my composite-video channel. I think all the options at the left menu where greyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
    Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
    Replies
    Views
    I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I've had to upgrade to 1.27 because my TVServer kept not starting when the computer rebooted. So now I've lost TVWishList, which...
    Replies
    Views
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
    I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom