[Rejected] Direct recording from digiuide (1 Viewer)

lacanox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello all,

Many years ago i had a digibox, i think it was called. I used to be able to right click on a tv or radio programme & then digibox would record it. I had the options to record 1 or the whole series. Is that possible please?

Ta Lacanox

lacanox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2012
    Home Country
    Sorry, me no comprendo. Do you mean open digiguide, open TV full guide, in digiguide? Then record it?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What is digiguide?

When in MP2 type G on your keyboard or press Guide on your remote or select TV Guide in the MP2 TV menu to open the FullGuide. Then navigate to the group/channel of your choice and (right-)click on the show that you would like to record. Then follow the menu options.

Last edited:

lacanox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2012
    Home Country
    Its this

www.digiguide.co.uk

I do use it with xmltv to download in to my MP2 epg. But the advantage of being able to schedule a recording directly from the digiguide interface is that it is easier to search & scroll through. I can jump a week ahead very easily in digiguide, less so in MP2.

There was a chap, or chapess, called dabdig who wrote a tiny bit of code which meant i could schedule all my recordings directly from digiguide. It would be handy if i could do that as well but with MP2.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I do use it with xmltv to download in to my MP2 epg. But the advantage of being able to schedule a recording directly from the digiguide interface is that it is easier to search & scroll through.
    No, you can't schedule directly from the digiguide interface but can enjoy the same features when using the MP2 FullGuide.

lacanox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2012
    Home Country
    Thanks for your help. I will have a play with the full guide. I have found the MP2 epg guide a bit slow to jump either 24 hours ahead or a further few days. But i may well be doing it wrong. (n)

lacanox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2012
    Home Country
    You are quite right, im a numpty, & i found them. So, thank you

Sah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom