Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    Hi,
    my TV Server stopped working when I tried MP 1.28 pre. I made a complete uninstall of all of MP and a new install of MP 1.27. Before this my TV server worked. It switched the DiSEqC between my three LNB:s and had done so since some around MP 1.22. As I recall, I had some patch at that time that got it to function that must have been deleted in the process. My tuner is a Happauge 461e USB. Hauppauge's WinTV v10 is working smoothly so dish, my 3 LNBs and cabling works. My last run was selecting BBC World News on LNB 1 (AA) which works then CNN on LNB 2 (AB) that fails and last Euronews on LNB 3 (BA) that also fails. So my problem seems to be that the commands for switching my DiSEqC are out of order.
    Logs attached.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_21_06_21__13_44.zip
      3.5 MB · Views: 0

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which driver and which MP version you run.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but DD told me, those where beta drivers, and some cards did have problems with them. Here you can find stable older drivers, Digital Devices Store But 3.0.3.224 did not work for me, so the latest stable...
    Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but...
    I recently upgraded my somewhat ancient 1.16 installation to the latest version, 1.25, and have a couple of problems, but the most...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimian, I have concluded the same thing. Disabled "Show last active module when resuming" and go to TV after starting up in the Home screen. Would be nice if it could start on TV (if that's where MP was when put to sleep), just like my older Panasonic PVR. But this workaround is reasonable. I will add that sometimes, even...
    Hi CyberSimian, I have concluded the same thing. Disabled "Show last active module when resuming" and go to TV after starting up...
    Hello, I have MP 1.22 freshly installed on a Windows 10 x64, Ver 1903. This was an upgrade from WIndows 10 x32. When I setup the...
    Replies
    Views
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
    I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
    Replies
    Views
    During the last evenings, I made some further examinations about the HTC and the HVR930C. Of course, the fact that both sticks use nearly the same hardware causes half of the trouble. But not all. I tried to install thee different Empia-Devices: the two sticks mentioned before, and then also the PCTV 520e. All the drivers are...
    During the last evenings, I made some further examinations about the HTC and the HVR930C. Of course, the fact that both sticks use...
    My System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit MediaPortal 1.18 Client + Server on the same machine Core i7 - enough processor power for...
    Replies
    Views
    @mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
    @mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
    -DISCLAIMER- This patch is meant only for users that are having a motorized setup and are having issues with it. If your tuner...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom