Display Channel number on favorits

Discussion in 'Improvement Suggestions' started by royne, October 3, 2008.

1. royne

royne Portal Member

Project Leader and progammer
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Norway Norway
    Show System Specs
    I want to click 1 (or 2) button on the remote to change channel, just like on a normal TV. When i Click: 1 5 ,on the remote it goes to the 15. channel in my favoritlist in MP, so far so good, but,

How can i show the Channel number for favorit channels in EPG and Mini EPG ?

I have more than 500 DVBS Channels. This list of channels and the internal channel number is not usable, so i have created a favorit group with about 30 Channels. and I (and i gues you to) have problem remebering a list with 30 channels?:)

/royne

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!