Display FanArt for Radio? (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Has anyone done this and got it to work? I'm gonna try to just drop correctly named backdrops for the shows I usually listen to into Thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraped\Music as well as in the UserDef\Music folder to see if anything happens, but if anyone know of a setting to assign the artwork somehow in the database, then that should work better?

Emph

mr_poopyhead

Portal Member
    October 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    wow.. i was just trying to do this today as well...
    is there a way to create a user defined category in fanart handler like "radio", drop some pictures in there and then have the option for "Use FanartHandler"->"radio" in the titan config? can't seem to make that work...

probably possible with hacking around the xml files... but...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Have to look what value exposes Radio plugin tag #Play.Current.Artist and just to name pictures, and then will show backdrops. In RadioTime (TuneIn) backdrops work. If it supports the skin.

Sigpi007

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Agree... I'd like to do the same for the Pandora plugin to have a default backdrop that is branded Pandora instead of using the default music library backdrop. I figure having a user defined category would be the cleanest way to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom