mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just read the following:
    The new Dr. DivX 2.0 open source beta is now available for testing and development. That's right kiddos, everyone's favorite doctor has gone open source. If you want to help us develop the Dr. DivX application, grab the source code from the Dr. DivX project page, roll up your sleeves and dive on in.

Will this interest any developer?

More info can be found here.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
    I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    So, for anyone that would like EPG data for radio stations in the US, here's my finished grabber. You'll need to customize it much like what's required for the IMDb US TV grabber. Go to DAR.fm to figure out the "siteId" (a 4 digit number) for each station you'd like guide data for, and modify the www_dar_fm_com.xml file according to...
    So, for anyone that would like EPG data for radio stations in the US, here's my finished grabber. You'll need to customize it much...
    I'm attempting to create a WebEPG grabber for US radio stations using DAR.fm as a source. I don't appear to be getting any errors...
    Replies
    Views
    You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are channel IDs. These are two different things. mc2xml's channel IDs haven't got a hope of matching up to MediaPortals. mc2xml has IDs that are something like "I20.515292.microsoft.com" (or maybe...
    You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are...
    Well it seems the party is well & truly over.
    Replies
    Views
    Not that I know of...
    Not that I know of...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom