Dolphin and Wiimote Autopair? (1 Viewer)

SomeGuy18745

December 2, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've gotten My Emulator set up to work with Dolphin (and it's working well), but I am trying to find a good autopair solution for the Wiimote. Ideally, I'd like to be able to pair the Wiimote after starting the game through MP, without having to go to the Dolphin main interface. I have found a WiimoteConnectDaemon program that seems to work well, but if I try to autostart it with Windows, my bluetooth keyboard and mouse don't connect properly. Have any other MP users found a solution for this, or am I stuck with going into Dolphin first to connect my Wiimote? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not sure how the Daemon works but could you create a batch file that would start the Daemon first then launch dolphin? You would then set the batch file as the emu executable.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It wasn't me talking about it, I don't know what is either I'm afraid :)

Sogg_Nomis

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Yea I'd like to know more, it seems that it may be only for linux from what I saw. If i'm wrong please let me know I have been looking for an autoconnect in windows for wiimotes for ages. at the moment I use Dolphin seperatly cause its such a manual process.

SomeGuy18745

December 2, 2011
    Home Country
    I have attached the daemon I am using for this (as far as I know it is open source, but I can't find the original link to it). I have also attached the batch file I am using as the executable for MyEmulators. You may need to play around with the choice time to allow the program enough time to pair the Wiimote. When the choice is displayed, press 1+2 to allow the program to pair. As far as I know, multiple Wiimotes can be connected this way, but I haven't played around with that too much.

Attachments

• wiiconnect.bat.zip
      257 bytes
    • WiimoteDaemon.exe.zip
      4.5 KB

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Thanks for those files, was looking as well. I'll give them a try.

sunedane

Portal Member
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Some missing files and a modified bat file, and i got it working on my windows 7x64.

unzip files to the root of dolphin and set the emulator path in Emulator 2 config to Wiiconnect.bat

using /b /e as arguments and selected "use quotes in paths". This is for full screen Mediaportal.

Just press 1 and 2 on all wii controlers before start of game. Works fine with 2 controllers. I haven't tested it with 3 or 4.

Attachments

• wiimote_autoconnect_MP.7z
      103 KB

SomeGuy18745

December 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Yeah, sorry about that. I realized in a recent reformat that I was missing some files. Thanks for posting those up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom