Dolphin and Wiimote Autopair? (1 Viewer)

Sogg_Nomis

Portal Pro
July 23, 2009
Home Country
Some missing files and a modified bat file, and i got it working on my windows 7x64.

unzip files to the root of dolphin and set the emulator path in Emulator 2 config to Wiiconnect.bat

using /b /e as arguments and selected "use quotes in paths". This is for full screen Mediaportal.

Just press 1 and 2 on all wii controlers before start of game. Works fine with 2 controllers. I haven't tested it with 3 or 4.

Oh yea... now this baby works this is excellent. on Win 64bit as well. I do still have the issue with the first connect, the first time seems to take longer and I have to restart the game and do it a second time but that is still easier than before and able to be done all from in mediaportal

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I only got round to testing this yesterday - and it works perfectly.

I might modify the batch file to just wait for "any key" press rather than Y or N, since I don't want to have to plug in my keyboard and want to just be able to press any button on my remote when all the Wii remotes are connected.

Anyway, thanks for the posted zip files and the clear instructions, this turns the integration of Dolphin and MP into a completely simple process.

Robbo100

xavi

Portal Pro
    February 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    hello, i need a tutorial how to install dolphin in mediaportal. And how to pair wiimote too.
    i have problems toinstall this program in my mediaportal versin 1.2.3.

solarium

February 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    hi there is an easier way to sync wiimote to pc permanently using Wii Pair.exe
    open wii pair gui Press the sync button on the wiimote located under the battery cover.
    The leds on wiimote will begin flashing.
    press easy pair button should now be permanently synced
    the only problem is there is no sleep mode make sure you deactivate after playing by pressing the red power button
    tutorial included

Attachments

• wiimote pairing.zip
      1.3 MB

Sogg_Nomis

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2009
    Home Country
    I tired the above but didnt have much luck with the software. I did how ever use the tip about turning off the looking for drivers online. And that dropped the sync time down to less than 10 sec for two remotes and that was cool. I still use the Gui for ease of sync so again kids and wife can do it by just pressing button one and two and follow the screen

EDIT: the GUI i use is this one on this thread. Just a graphic interface to this software i believe
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dolphin-wiimote-pairing-software.109818/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom