Donation problems (1 Viewer)

MaccaHV

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Country flag
    I'm trying to make my annual donation but for some reason it won't accept my card. I'm using a debit Visa card, last time it accepted it. I've used it for other donations this evening and they've been fine. There is money in the account. I'm not in the US. Any suggestions? I don't use paypal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pay to use your own content - what a novel idea! Also - to achieve a 'free' sub, there's only a certain amount of info that's available... Once it's done it's done - this'll cause a mad scramble for free subs which means most people will miss out. Sorry to see this - it was a good service... #deleteTMDBAccount...
    Pay to use your own content - what a novel idea! Also - to achieve a 'free' sub, there's only a certain amount of info that's...
    Hi. Maybe you've not noticed but theTVDB.com will offer it's services on a subscription base only starting in 2021. Then you not...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
    So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
    Replies
    Views
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom