Download daily MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Re: No there isnt. The filename with date and time is needed

[=high= said:
]No there isnt. The filename with date and time is needed for the newsbot to post updates.

main reason: I like visitors on my site more than deeplinks to one file ;)

May be this forum is the wrong place for talking about www.myshare.de, the link is on the Homepage as requested, but dont discusse things about the CVS-Builds-Download please at the forums at www.myshare.de.

Greets

PS: closed.

PPS: reopend but only for editing. DONT post in here, use forums at myshare.de !!!

gadu^

Portal Member
May 16, 2005
High risk of getting n00b-flamed here, but i have to ask...

Today I downloaded and extracted the latest RC2 CVS archive on my previous RC1.
After that i doubleclicked the start.bat file. Then i checked the setup and finally i started MP.
First thing i noticed was the fading of the MP splash-picture which wasn't there before, or was it? I don't remember actually... :oops:
I also noticed that it says RC1 and not RC2 on the splash-picture... Have i missed anything in the upgrade or has it just been missed when the MP-devs released the latest CVS?

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Well the R2 CVS is for......you guessed it R2, so install R2 then add the R2 CVS if you want. You'll also need .NET2. Have a read of the forum and MP homepage for installation requirements.

robomonkey

Portal Pro
August 4, 2005
lol, I'm going to regret asking this but how do I actually pick the svn build to download?

I followed the instructions above, but can't see where to click next, I can right click my install folder and get loads of options to 'checkout', 'export', 'browse' etc. Which do I use?

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    robomonkey said:
    So you don't need to install TortoiseSVN or Mozilla (if you don't use the web browser)?
    Yes, that's correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom