Dreambox 7000 Support!! (1 Viewer)

xxxomxxx

Portal Member
January 8, 2005
Zurich, Siwtzerland
i mean this would just be awesome... thank you to everybody working on the subject....

Since everything is linux and accessable via lan (even HDTV with correct MPEG2 drivers) this should really be possible...

i think this would be a major plug-in success for Media Portal...

A

Anonymous

This would be great. I tried DreamtV: i can choose the dbox capture card, but i dont get a connection to my box....

Please support Streáming form a 7000s!!!!

Onedutch

Portal Member
January 16, 2005
MMmm I would like it also,

The VLC 0.8 is capable to stream and display the contents of what ever the dreambox is showing.

So i Can check Regurly what the kids/wife is watching. Or when Someone is kooking she/he can watch also the progam which is playing in the living..

Good point ! The only thing which is hard in my opion is when somebody Zaps in the living the audio and video PID changes... Mediaportal should detect that by itself and Restart the stream in the background.

Regards Tom

S

Sebyno

Agree said:
Sebyno said:
This would be great.

I dont see an need for that. Where do you see an advantage in streaming from an receiver?

greets
agree

Hi,
I agree with you, but for the moment Drambox is capable of managing plug-ins (like softcam etc, is capable of managing regular abbo cards etc).
I hope MP will do all this thing very very soon (skystar2 is in my PC and also have an old skystar1 :D ).

A

Anonymous

Sebyno said:
Agree said:
Sebyno said:
This would be great.

I dont see an need for that. Where do you see an advantage in streaming from an receiver?

greets
agree

Hi,
I agree with you, but for the moment Drambox is capable of managing plug-ins (like softcam etc, is capable of managing regular abbo cards etc).
I hope MP will do all this thing very very soon (skystar2 is in my PC and also have an old skystar1 :D ).

SkyStar2 with MP supports MDPlugins.

greets
agree

M

mikasta

SkyStar2 with MP supports MDPlugins.

greets
agree

But softcam still does not work because ECM-Pids is not suported. If this function is added no other software/hardware is needed. Any possibility to add this function in the future ?.

A

Anonymous

Supporting DB7000s would be great.

Then you can throw away your Skystar and you dont have problems with plugins, etc. !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom