Dropping Episodes (1 Viewer)

mickb

Portal Pro
June 8, 2005
Travelling Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve itself, not sure how.

I have so far only noticed it on one series but may be impacting others that I have yet to notice. I have viewed Young Sheldon (all seasons) without issue up to S06E20. I just added episodes S06E21 & S06E22 and was going to watch last night and noticed that all of Season 6 was no longer visible in MY TVSeries. I relaunched the Importer and watched as it updated and Season 6 appeared and then it and Season 1 both disappeared from the list. If I go into "Videos" in Moving Pictures and navigate to the TV shows all episodes are visible and playable. I have checked for updates and rebooted but no change. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

It's a current ongoing problem. Hopefully @ltfearme pops in and can give us an explanation or fix.

Last edited:

mickb

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2005
    Travelling Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just confirming it is affecting other series as well. As an example a week or so ago NCIS displayed correctly, then it dropped a number of seasons, now showing all seasons but not all episodes. As stated hopefully @ltfearme will be able to rectify. This is still my favourite Plugin which for the most part does exactly what it is supposed to. Thanks to the developer.

Hsenag

Portal Member
    August 13, 2015
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hello everyone,
    I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going through the video menu and browsing my NAS I can watch them, so they're not corrupted. Going through the TV-series configuration it's the same thing, only the first 3 episodes are listed.
    I love this plugin, coupled with fanart handler, the result is great, so I'd like to find a solution.
    Take care all
    Hsenag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom