DScaler (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I was wondering if DScaler http://deinterlace.sourceforge.net/ could be part of media portal. I'v been playing around with it a bit and it works good. Seeing how it open I thought maybe it could be usefull. It works with a bunch of cards and the auto tune works like a charm. Anyway thought I'd through this out there.

Oh just saw this on the web page for v5
Where are we going?

The plan for DScaler 5 keeps evolving and developement is slow but we plan to attempt to attack some of the following issues next year (2005).

* DScaler 4 quality film detection and deinterlacing on MPEG streams
* A method of decoding external spdif audio sources
* Assist other projects (probably MediaPortal & Media Player Classic) in creating a front end for the decoders.
* Add support for DVB features (subtitles, teletext etc) as required.
Did we already know about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want to use it by USB connection (so without the ESP8266), and i'm wondering if it's possible. I plan to use it only with my computer so the USB is not a problem. I also plan to replace the LED by a LED strip ^^
Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want...
Hi, I would like to showcase a project of mine, that I have been working on for quite some time. What is it? AtmoOrb is a lamp...
Replies
Views
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
Replies
Views
Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I remeber a plugin for MP1 that scanned the black frame, removed it be scaling up the picture to the max. resolution. Are the plans to integrate such feature?
Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I...
This is Release Candiate 2 build of the upcoming "Spring'16 Release". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release are...
Replies
Views
Please use the log collector tool and post the logfiles. As the data folder is not deleted during reinstallation, the logs with errors might still be present.
Please use the log collector tool and post the logfiles. As the data folder is not deleted during reinstallation, the logs with...
This is a Release Candiate build of the upcoming "Spring'16 Release". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release are...
Replies
Views
In case anyone wonders later, long story short I resolved this by a combination of deleting/removing my MovingPictures database and clearing out my MovingPictures thumbs/coverart/fanart etc directories. I am in the progress of redownloading fanart/details now with IMDB+ and resetting watched flags (argh) but at least it is working...
In case anyone wonders later, long story short I resolved this by a combination of deleting/removing my MovingPictures database and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.5.3066 Windows Version: 7x64 Ultimate SP1 CPU Type:Intel Core i3-2105...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom