Dual DVB-T PCI LV32T (NOT ONLY TV) is detected by MP but not scan channels (1 Viewer)

defcon5

Portal Pro
April 16, 2006
Barcelona (Catalonia)
Hi

I've just bought Dual DVB-T LV32T (NOT ONLY TV) card (last drivers installed) for use with MP 1.0.2 release and not get
scan none channel, but I´ve tested this same card with DVBviewer and her own Multimedia software and
no problem, works fine.

I use MP 3 years ago with several tv cards (Pinnacle, Hauppauge, Terratech, Technotrend) and is the first card than become a problem for me.

I attach MP log files and link to web page. If is necessary more information, please tell me it.

NOT ONLY TV

Thanks in advance

defcon5

Portal Pro
April 16, 2006
Barcelona (Catalonia)
More information I forgot tell you

At this moment, I have 2 Dual DVB-T cards installed in my System, Cinergy 2400i`+ Dual DVB-T PCI LV32T (NOT ONLY TV)......

MAY BE MEDIAPORTAL NOT SUPPORT TWO DUAL DVB-T TUNERS INSTALLED AT SAME SYSTEM ?????????? one PCIex16 another one PCI

Anybody have a similar environment like me? (see MY SYSTEM)

Thanks

pegial

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2006
    Valencia (Spain)
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi.

The trouble is for me too. :(

In Windows Media Center program it's working ok.

In TV SERVER setup the card is detected with the name of "PCI Dual DVB-T1" and "PCI Dual DVB-T2", and the type of the card is DVBT.

When "SCAN FOR NEW CHANNELS" is started, the scan speed is very very fast (about 3 seconds), and no one channel is detected.

defcon5

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2006
    Barcelona (Catalonia)
    Hi.

The trouble is for me too. :(

In Windows Media Center program it's working ok.

In TV SERVER setup the card is detected with the name of "PCI Dual DVB-T1" and "PCI Dual DVB-T2", and the type of the card is DVBT.

When "SCAN FOR NEW CHANNELS" is started, the scan speed is very very fast (about 3 seconds), and no one channel is detected.

Thanks a lot pegial

I don´t know if anybody can help us. May be installing another drivers........but which drivers?

I´ve contacted with Lifeview support in Spain (soporte@lifeview.es) and tell me than his own software Multimedia no have problem and than is possible with 2 dual tv cards inside my case get problems but I desagree with this answer.
    I tell them than is important than a tv card be able to run ok with others softwares like Mediaportal.
    I've tested this card with followings multimedia software and not get succesful:

-Mediaportal
    -Progdvb
    -GB-PVR

The one software than run ok is with DVBviewer

Anyone more idea?

See you

pegial

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2006
    Valencia (Spain)
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi.

Well, the problem is solved ;)

The problem is the tv card controller. :O

To solve this issue, the next steps are required:

1.- Download drivers for NotOnlyTV LV3T from manufacturer page (http://www.notonlytv.net/download/driver/Driver_lv3t.rar)
    2.- Decompress it in a folder.
    3.- Go to CONTROL PANEL, SYSTEM, DEVICE PROPIERTIES, AUDIO-VIDEO, DVB-T DEVICE.
    4.- In the tab DRIVER, select UPDATE DRIVER -> SEARCH IN COMPUTER -> CHOOSE FROM A LIST -> USE DISC -> the folder in step 2 -> DRIVER -> PROGRAM FILES -> E3C -> EC100 and select dvbdev from list -> OK.
    5.- in the list, select DVB-T DEVICES (not DVB-T DEVICE, is ended with "s") -> NEXT.
    6.- Windows show a message error, but is ok.
    7.- Reinit and VOLIA!! ;)

Pedro GImenez.

frenzy

Portal Pro
    April 29, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks a lot pegial, I tried downloading the drivers from notonlytv before I read your post and I got a different version, so if I hadn't read your post and followed your link I'd still be looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom